Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2002, 02:06 AM   #1
dragonsnake

dragonsnake is on a distinguished road

This is INSANE! But when your point guard has more turnover (4) than assist (3) in the game, you know how bad this team will be. Steve Nash may still has decent assist number, but so is Steven Marbury. You know what happen in Suns, rught? Mavs fan can blame Finely, Dirk, even Nellie, but did Nash really get everybody invloved tonight? Maybe he got himself invloved! He was really looking for his shot first and tried to be the man tonight, period! Steve Nash is becoming another Steven Marbury since he became an all star.

BTW, Micheal Finely has compeletely OUT OF SHAPE. His condition is just terrible. He has lost lot of his quickness, isn't it? He has become an below average shoot guard, isn't he? Can he defend? We know he can not now. He is becoming Shawn Kemp, am I wrong?? Maybe we really need to trade him when his value is still high. But with the way that Nash play right now, is is trade a solution?

People may not believe this, but didn't you guys feel that we have some chemistry problem in this team right now?? Who is the man? Steve, Dirk or Finely? I don't know, I really don't know, what a mess!!!!