Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2002, 11:13 AM   #1
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

I know it was just the Grizzlies lastnight but this team is going to be something special. We probably have the deepest bench in the NBA right now. Also we have the most talented team by far in the league right now as well, including the Lakers.

Lastnight I felt so bad for Buford who got back on a defensive fast break and he had Dirk LEADING the break with LaFrentz on one side, Fin on the other and Nash was the trailor. That had to be scary and what impressed me the most was our ONE seven footer who was leading the break dished to the other seven footer for the dunk! HOW MANY TEAMS can say that?

The only thing that I think needs to happen is Nellie needs to get a solid rotation for the playoffs and system so everyone should expect a certain amount of minutes so they know when they're going to get in the game and give their input. That's the toughest part with such a talented team it's almost like Portland was two years ago, except it seems we have a better group of guys.

One last thing, I saw Raef on two occassions get off the floor so quick for a rebound it made me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freakin happy. That's what Juwan couldn't do, get some rebounds. We have a pretty damn good team!