Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2004, 06:41 PM   #1
kriD
Platinum Member

kriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to all
Default TAW Dairy News

Source

Friday, December 03, 2004

Excuses and Rehab !!

Hi everyone. Just a few words to give you some news. I am doing well.However I am nowadays following a somewhat different regiment that I am used to.I am in Dallas, working out on my own. Basketball drills, weightlifting and special exercises to keep on strengthning my legs. Above all I am enjoying quality time with my family.

It is not a secret for anyone, i do not have much connections with the Dallas Mavericks. It seems that they felt I wanted to stop playing basketball and took liberties to see it through,on my behalf. Some of you probably followed the recent episodes. I do not think that it is common practice in the NBA but It happened to me and taught me a great lesson.

After receiving a letter of apology from Marc Cuban, who explained that he misunderstood my intentions regarding my interest in playing basketball. I understand clearly that the Mavericks are not interested in me playing for them.

So, as I said I am working to rehab my knee in order to be in optimal shape for next season as opportunities may come. I am working with determination because i know this situation will not last forever. Already in my plans are summer leagues and trainig camp next october. I will go there, Ishallah, with only one thing in mind: Play this game and enjoy it. Peace.

EDIT: typo corrected [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
kriD is offline   Reply With Quote