Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2005, 01:33 PM   #11
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE:Star Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
Please tell me you are kidding. Supershadow is a complete F'ing moron.
I repent for not being quite in the know as you....to me, a casual fan, it appeared as if his site is full of good stuff. So he does not know Lucas as he claims and How do you know this?
I started following the making of the prequels in the fall of 1997 right after the prequels started filming. aintitcool.com was cutting its teeth on spoilers for Episode 1. Theforce.net had just changed its name from the Star Wars Fan Page at Texas A&M. Back then, Lucas really did not know how to control spoilers and the desimination of spoilers by fans. There was tons of stuff out there.

Supershadow was around then. He put up all kinds of crap. It contradicted everything everyone else was saying about it. Then Lucas would put out official info that matched up (for the most part) with what everybody was saying EXCEPT SUPERSHADOW. He'd then "update" his site, stealing what other sites were saying, and saying he was working with "old drafts". He is full of it-has been for 5 years. Make no mistake, there was lots of misinformation out there then, but Supershadow was crazy.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote