Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2006, 10:42 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Little House on the Prairie updates

There's a Lost thread, so I thought it would be a good idea to have a running thread keeping up with the goings on in Walnut Grove.

Well, I watched an episode today on KDFI 27 and also caught one on The Hallmark channel.

On the Hallmark Channel, Mary's having difficulty reading and having some headaches. So, Pa takes her to get her eyes checked out. When the new glasses don't seem to help, they go back to the eye doctor. Well, it turns out that she had scarlett fever when she was younger and it damaged some nerves in her eyes. So get this! She's going blind. One morning, she wakes up screaming for help from 'Pa'... sure enough, she's woken up and can no longer see. She shuns the young man that has started to court her because she feels like she's no longer worthy. Eventually, she's shipped off to a school for the blind.

On KDFI 27, the Oleson's are having marital difficulties. Nels gets ticked off when Harriet embarrases him in front of Caroline. Well, they split up. There wasn't too much to this episode to go into depth about...Just Pa and Caroline scheming to try and get the two back together. It was a solid episode, and their efforts worked. Nels and Harriet both got back together and lived 'happily' ever after. Personally, I'd kick Harriet to the curb and shack up with Ms. Beadle... But hey, that's just me.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote