Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2002, 11:55 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

3 - Dale Murphy's number, my baseball number, A-Rod's number, Dirk's favorite shot, threesome..... enough said
1 - it's always best to be #1 at something. #1 simply stands for being the best. 1 is also representative of self sufficient. this isn't always a good thing, but not always bad. Everyone knows that i watch alot of movies and most of them are by myself, so... put it all together on your own
7 - gotta love this number if you're a gambler. Lucky 7's. seven days a week. Seven Spanish Angels.
0 - the number itself is more or less just a placeholder. It's kinda a spare number by itself. However, if you can place alot of zeros together preceeded by a 1, that's usually pretty good for your checking account
9 - 3x3=9
5 - five players on a basketball court. A detractor is that i have to work 5 days a week. Rosey and her friends.
8 - Remember those little racetracks you used to get when you were young? I always thought they were cool plus most were shaped like the figure 8. A detractor is that I have to work 8 hours a day. This kinda sucks. 8 is passed tense for eat. I like eating. No, get your head out of the gutter
6 - Sounds like sex when foreign women say it. That's the only thing that keeps this spare ass number from being dead last
2 - Two. What's good about the number 2? Well, i can think of a few things. A woman has two breasts. I played doubles in tennis competitively for 8 years. Twins are always twice as nice. Other than that, it's pretty much a spare number
4 - It's what you say when you hit a bad golf shot. Foreplay, it's the unnecessary b.s. before the good stuff happens. Foreskin, well, it gets chopped off when you're a baybe so it must be kinda spare.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote