Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2006, 02:09 PM   #1
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute
Default I proclaim my Love

I decided to post a thread about how much i love the mavs. I hope you guys enjoy it and/or make fun of me. Either way the mavericks are cool and by cool i mean totally sweet. I'm a huge mavericks fan, i own almost everything mavericks, mavgear.com, nba store, eastbay, i would buy more mavericks stuff if they made it. Cuban should start selling mavericks sh*t directly to me, and he would be rich(er). Anyway, this year i bought NBA league pass, best $180.00 bucks i ever spent. I watch all the games, sometimes dvr. I get other games as well too..

Long story short, i start and end my day with a visit to nba.com/mavericks. When ever i watch PTI, or read SI/ESPN, i am always scanning for dirk comments, or things that deal with the mavs. And recently i found this site, in which i have posted many many threads, thus producing some good feedback, and a couple of guys telling me i'm and idiot. Its all in good fun though, since we all share the same love of the Mavs, well fellas thats all i got i hope the weird title to this thread freaked ya out. Please feel free to tell me how genius i am about being such a huge mavs fan--or if you would like --tell me you hate me. haha...see ya when i see ya
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote