Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2006, 11:53 PM   #1
destroy ALL

destroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nice
Default My off season dream plan

im still heartbroken over the finals lost, i cant get over it. i also cant get over the fact that the nation thinks the mavs are choke artists and a joke. i was thinking…the mavs need a total badass player…i saw avery talking about getting a player in his prime in a babe laufenberg interview, so i put the two together…badasss player + in his prime= Kevin Garnett! I was thinking, maybe if the mavs gave up Damp and his 40 mil contract, along with stack and his expiring contract, along with Devin Harris and his upside, and the 28th pick to the wolves for KG and Mark Madsen. sign jet to a contract then somehow steal sam cassell from the clippers by maybe the clippers doing a sign and trade for quis daniels. then fill the back up center void by signing either lorenzen wright or joel pryzbilla to a minimum contract. then resign KVH for cheap and also sign Greg Buckner (a younger version of Giff) for cheap then the mavs would be set with a line up of:

Diop/Mad Dog
KG/Wright or Pryzbilla
Dirk/KVH
JHo/Buckner
Jet/Cassell

Holy hell, that's a badass lineup that the NBA and the nation would respect. Dirk, JHo and Jet still intact and will be hungrier for the titile, KG brings the toughness and cassel brings the killer instinct, Buck, mad dog, and wright or pryzbilla will be the gritty glue guys hat bring home a championship to dallas finally! but if only it were that easy though. sigh***

mavs in '07.
destroy ALL is offline   Reply With Quote