Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2006, 09:05 PM   #28
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
My question is, what the hell were you doing playing with Nash . Seriously, I can't bring myself to play with a team other than the Mavs unless I'm playing against another person.

My problem with live is that the transition defense it too good...you can't fast break. That's the first thing I appreciated when I started playing 2k
I was practicing for a tourney and i always use that team in tournies though they should be outlawed. I dont like that game though. BTW if you play 05, you can turn Yao into dirk. He can do spin moves and such and can beat every team but the pistons that way. About half of your shots are getting blocked when you play the pistons no matter who you play with and they turn rip hamilton into wade with a 3pt shot when the computer controls him.

The problem with the game is that its WAY too mechanical in its movements. 2k does a much better job of this.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote