Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2007, 04:22 AM   #1
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future
Default Real life names.

I want to get to know everybody a little bit better and by doing that I want to know each and everyones real nicknames or if you prefer to give out your real name, pls do so (whichever you prefer)

Let me start by telling my own name, feel free to address me by this name.
Im Macky.. alright? So the nextime you agree or disagree to any of my posts, you can say "I dont agree to Macky's post" instead of saying "I dont agree to Mqywaaah's post." Doesnt that seem a whole lot better? Ok now it's your turn. Do this also for the sake of the newbies. Were getting a lot of new and active posters recently.

Thanks and I hope to get to know all of you all real better real soon. We are a tight community. And when I say tight, I mean like virgin's A**hole tight. LOL

Lets all show the other boards what the D-Mavs community are made of.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 02-03-2007 at 04:22 AM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote