Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2007, 11:26 AM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Interesting post on the liberal media.

What's funny here is how so many democrats think the media is just right, whereas anyone but a democrat disagrees. Since I'm pretty sure that democrats are liberal, then "just right" would probalby be liberal, no? That's why we much have the fairness doctrine to make sure tthat talk radio becomes "just right" as well. I really despise Waxman.

http://engram-backtalk.blogspot.com/...sh-we-had.html

Quote:
As you can see, if you are a Democrat, news coverage feels just about right. And that's why Democrats argued for so long that the news is not biased. If you lean to the left, left-leaning news seems fair and balanced. If you are in the political middle, or if you lean to the right, the news media's liberal bias is quite evident. I imagine that a similar survey asking about Fox News in particular would show that Republicans find its coverage to be about right, whereas most Democrats would find it to be slanted in the conservative direction. But when it comes to the media as a whole, it's the other way around.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote