Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2007, 10:49 PM   #17
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
The federal government should get their damn noses out of this. If baseball decides it wants to do something (which, as i have said, is not a smart thing), then baseball can do something. This is not a federal government issue.

I'd like to see the federal government get involved with marijuana use by NBA players. Give me a break.
steroids are illegal!!! where were you when the federal government, that should "stay out of this" cracked down on a huge number of steroid dealers and makers in mexico? its pretty obvious they care about it. high school kids use it too, should the federal government leave them alone too? theyre putting the same stuff into their bodies that baseball players are. so either the federal government, that makes the laws and regulates them, should crack down on high school students and MLB players making 50 million, or they should leave them both alone. do you want them to keep the kids off drugs, but let the adults, the ROLE MODELS, use them?

steroids physically harm and even kill people, just like other banned substances. marijuana does NOT equal steroids, im sorry.
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote