Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2008, 10:26 AM   #1
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your Top 5 Sports Moments of all time

I dunno if this thread has been made before but...

Obviously..since we are such avid sports fans (since we are on a sports board)...We have had some pretty great and heartbreaking moments for sports...It would be nice to share some of these moments..

Only rule is that it has to be seen in person LIVE or on TV. It cannot be after the fact.

My top 5. (thus far...freaking Mavericks please get a championship to move to #1)

5. Vince Young defeats UM in Rosebowl. All media and many sports fans exclaimed that Texas should not have been there..that the Rosebowl should have been kept to a PAC10 & Big 10 matchup. Boy were they proven wrong..since it was probably the most exciting game of the 2004 bowl season.

4. Dirk and1s Manu. This was the series and the game that was supposed to put us over the hump. We could finally compete & beat the spurts.

3. Jerry Rice breaks all-time TD record vs the Raiders. a tough catch...but it proves that good things happen to great people..those who work hard at it. G.O.A.T.

2. MJ's shot over Byron Russell...shouldve been a great way to go out. G.O.A.T.

1. VY destroys USC. Everyone was counting UT out but we had superman.