Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2008, 02:09 AM   #1
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default NBA salaries

Okay, does anyone know where I can see an accurate listing of the NBA's team salaries? The only place I know that has a list is hoopshype, and that would seem to be unreliable. Either that or everyone else is misinformed. I'm not sure, because I was under the impression that KVH's contract expired last year and was no longer on the books, and hoopshype verifies that. Yet in the recent trade talks LOTS of people are have mentioned using his expiring contract as trade bait. Also, according to hoopshype, Stackhouse is a free agent at the end of the year, but in every list of the 2008 free agent class I can find around the web, his name is nowhere to be found. Can anyone clear this up for me? Am I just missing something, or is hoopshype completely full of it?
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote