Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of
Default Kidd talks about Dirk's new hair cut

Jason Kidd digs/gigs Dirk Nowitzki's haircut
11:45 PM Thu, Aug 07, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Brad Townsend

Small talk with Jason kidd as he walked toward his appointed spot in the auditorium for individual interviews Friday morning (Saturday night Dallas).

Kidd: "Hey, have you talked to Dirk?"

Me: "Yeah. Have you seen his hair?"

Kidd: "Yeah. Man, who did that?"

Me: "Chris Kaman. If you are Dirk and you make his money, do you let Chris Kaman cut your hair?"

Kidd: "No way."

Kidd said that he tried to get together with Nowitzki when the USA basketball team visited the athlete village on Tuesday. It wasn't until that night that Dirk and several German teammates allowed Kaman to shear their hair short and carve the five Olympic rings along the side.

Kidd said he was thrilled to hear that Nowitzki had been selected Germany's flag-bearer for tonight's opening ceremony.

"We were trying to hook up (Tuesday), but it was lunch time and when it comes to eating, Dirk takes too long. Things were crazy while we were there, so I couldn't wait for him.

"I'm really happy that he's going to be able to carry the flag. But, too, hopefully his hair will grow out before tonight.

"Nah, that's Dirk. I love Dirk. For him to cut his hair, now that I know he'll do that, he can't say no when he comes back to Dallas. Maybe he'll let me cut his hair."

http://olympicsblog.dallasnews.com/a...irk-nowit.html
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jason kidd