Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2008, 05:41 PM   #11
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
If you scroll back a page or so, I described a trade I made in a 10 man yahoo money league just the other day, with a pretty darned identical roster situation. From a team where I had Romo/Cutler (and Colston/Megatron/Boldin at WR), I traded Cutler, Patrick Crayton, and Chris Perry for Larry Johnson, Steve Smith, and Matt Cassel. The consensus amongst posters here was that it was a good trade, but that I was probably underselling Cutler a little bit, but I was happy with the trade because the addition of Smith will really fortify my WR rotation in a league where wide receivers come at a premium because all of our teams can only play two RB's and are required to start WR/WR/WR/WR-TE every week. I'd say that considering your nice depth at RB, if you can find an active trade partner, you are absolutely right to be looking to target an elite WR, and you can hopefully be able to patch together a larger trade featuring Cutler to make it happen...
Yeah, I think I want to make a big trade that will let me snag both the WR and TE I'm looking for. I've got my eye on a team with Favre as their QB. I'm thinking if I propose Cutler and Roddy White for Boldin and Antonio Gates I might be able to get a bite. We'll see.

It is interesting how close our teams resemble each other. Great minds think alike, huh?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
6 points per fluff, fantasy, fantasy fluff, your mom is my fantasy