Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2008, 06:34 PM   #11
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Are you going to attack Mavdog as well silk, for this? Because it is the exact same thing. It's SARCASM.

I don't believe for a moment that anyone here is racist. In my experience, sports fans are extraordinarily open minded. Almost everyone here likes Football and Baseball, some of us like hockey, some soccer, tennis...whatever...and we all love the NBA. We're not racists.

What we are, is sarcastic. You don't have to not be offended silk, but you do have to recognize that 99% of us saw that post, and Murphys', as sarcastic. It was so clearly ridiculous and sarcastic that I never even thought for one millisecond that it was not a complete joke. We are not going to moderate sarcasm. You will find it in the VAST majority of threads on this board.

And you did it again with DirkFTW's post. SARCASM, and it set you off again. You're consistent, we'll give you that.

Put anyone you deem racist on ignore, because it is an opinion that is in the minority (unfortunate pun) and moderators aren't going to start indiscriminately banning people for trying to be funny. Some humor is in bad taste, we all have to deal with it.
Who do you speak on the behalf of, because I have seen many posters pointing out about racist things that go on here. I DONT have to recognize that 99% of posts are sarcastic. What you need to do is realize then that 99% of posts are AGAINST community board standards that were made here. Do you NOT see this as an issue, that 99% of the posts are against the rules and regulations of this message board? You are missing the point on purpose. All you have to do is correct that poster and show others here that you DONT tolerate racist sarcasm here on this message board. Is that too hard to do?

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 10-14-2008 at 06:40 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote