Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2009, 10:22 PM   #11
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Well...I don't think that's an issue RIGHT NOW. It probably will be down the road, but the idea as I mentioned was for a one year deal.
Yeah, but I cant see Kidd signing for only one year at this point in his career. I think he can essentially hold us hostage for a 4yr deal knowing we have no other option at the PG slot. Thats my concern if we stand pat with his contract. An inflated contract for the next 4 yrs goes against everything we see Cuban doing to lower salary. So, I guess you would just hold out this season with Kidd's contract? Thats a tough one for me, but if I try to look at it from a business standpoint, I think I would have to move that contract for a couple of pieces.

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 02-02-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hope?