Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2009, 11:09 PM   #36
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

i only had the pleasure of being able to watch half of the 3rd qtr and the 4th, but i saw some great things tonight.

very very happy, that even tho it was against one of the worst, it was a W without JET, and thats huge in my book. EVERYONE stepped the hell up. didnt see how josh performed in 1st half, but i was very very impressed with what i saw. dirk was exactly what we needed against a team like this, and he shot very well.

wright, well he was absolutely amazing in my opinion. very explosive, and i LOVED seeing everyone back down their man in that second half. TOUGH PLAY!!! barea contributed nicely, and friggin DAMP (with his monster boards) gave us so much tonight. AND I WISH KIDD GOT HIS TRIPLE DOUBLE!!! he was great to watch as well, especially with those treys that broke the game wide open...

if the load that JET leaves behind gets split up like this night after night, ill be very pleased. again, i only saw when the mavs started to dominate the game, but i'm sure it couldn't have been anything really bad to watch in the 1st half to setup an ending like that.

sorry for my kinda rambling rant, im jus tired. but i'm incredibly happy with this team lately, LETS KEEP THIS GOING EVERYONE!!!! time to hand out a lil +. LOVE YA'LL!!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dr jekyll, gdt 08/09, no moral victories