Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2009, 08:52 AM   #11
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

i just watched it last night and am going to re-watch it tonight. first off, i cant believe you guys didnt love this episode.

1) hawking explains the nature of the island is that its always moving and that, she says, is "why they were never discovered" (oceanic 815.) i think that gives us some big closure on an issue we may have thought we knew but never knew.
2) also, she seems to also confirm the vile vortices theory we've long since suspected.
3) we have waited weeks (and sometimes years) for things to develop on this show (i thought jack, kate, & sawyer would never escape from the others in season 3 and it was putting me to sleep) and we're only a handful of episodes into this season and THEYVE ALREADY MADE IT BACK TO THE ISLAND. i love the pace lately!
4) i know there was some hokey stuff- but i thought the great seriously outweighed the merely good.

xerxes out.

Last edited by XERXES; 02-20-2009 at 08:53 AM.
XERXES is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
best show ever, best show on tv, excellent television, lost stubby, lost! lost! my precious!, wait - i'm lost