Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2002, 11:09 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

STOP SENDING ME G*DDAM VIRUSES!!

I've been getting an average of 4-5 e-mails a day from this b*tch, each and every single one filled with infected attachments. This is getting REAL OLD!

I know the e-mail address 'niaamore@attbi.com' isn't a working address, but seeing as how we have a user here with a similar address 'niaamore@hotmail.com' (you old-timers remember that Nia right?), I figure this f*cker checks out the board.

Anyway, I'm sick of getting these garbage msgs EVERY DAMN DAY and will gladly start tracing ip's and mail servers if I have to. So whoever the hell's trying to spam me with viruses, I suggest you stop NOW!

I apologize to all the members here for this msg..I'm just getting pissed beyond belief with having to run virus scans a dozen times a day!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote