Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #1
j

j is on a distinguished road
Default Sick and tire of putting guys in who can not scores in the game.

I know we beat the Wizards, but come on, how can we beat the good team, if we only have 1 legit score in the game. A lineup of Dirk, Damp George, Wright and Kidd is not going to do it. I know they want to play defense and defense wins games for you, but the last time I check the team the wins is the one who score the most buckets.

If we march that lineup out against the Suns on Tuesday we will be get blown out ,trust me. They are going to sag on Dirk and make Wright, George and Kidd and Damp beat them.
We have proven over and over that it will not work. I know Green is green, but come on I did not see why they took him out in the 4 mins that he played. He was under control and was in the flow of the game. I not saying green is the best player, but he the best option when you needs points with Dirk and Terry. You know George is not going to get you the points it is proven over and over. I am a sick and tired fan that keep on watching this crap, we can beat the non-playoff team, but against the playoff team you needs points, Green can help that out when Howard is out. Come Carisle give Green a chance, Let him play through his mistake, I know he a better option the George, you know what George gives you. Green can make you a dangerous team in the playoff where George is the same old same old. You will be status-quo playing George, which is the 8th seed or out of the playoff if Amare is not heart.

PLAYED GREEN, I seen his improvement from his game from the 1st half of the year to know, his defense has improved and he learning, but the best way is get game experience.
j is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beeeeeeef!!!!!, burn the infidel, dare to be stupid, epic fail, fail, lock the thread, michelin man, sic the dogs and tire em!, sick and tire, the decline of d-m.com, thread diarrhea, thread of the year, where's my exlax