Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold
Default Blazers will win it all !?! Playoff predictions (make yours)

Funny how that Spurs win changed the matchups from mostly lopsided season head to heads to all close season head to heads.

Anyways. Pick your bracket for the Western Conference, then pick either the Cavs or Celtics out of the East (or any other team if you wanna blow your pick) and predict the NBA Champion 2009. Here are my predictions:

LA over Utah
Portland over Houston
Dallas over SanAntonio
Nuggets over Hornets

Portland over LA
Nuggets over Dallas

Portland over Nuggets

out of the East: Celtics

Finals: Portland over Celtics

NBA Champs 2009: Portland Trailblazers

Please don´t comment too much on other´s stupid picks (like mine). It´s all just for fun. I found it pretty boring to pick Cavs over Lakers or Lakers over Celtics that´s why I thought about other scenarios. I actually don´t think my pick has the best chance of happening. I just looked at some head to heads and realised the Blazers look pretty good against most top teams. I´ve seen them alot lately and they´ve been playing great, so that´s why I pick em (if they blow their 20 point lead over the Nuggets tonight they´d lose the season series 3-1 so that wouldn´t look too good then for my prediction but I´ll take the risk). I would have loved to pick the Mavs but I don´t think they`d beat either the Hornets or Nuggets in a series.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote