Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2009, 03:34 AM   #1
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Official GDT/Game Two Of The 2009 NBA Playoffs/Mavericks vs Spurs (8:30 CT)

The chant began in the upper reaches of the AT&T Center, bouncing around the building before swelling to a crescendo. If the Spurs needed a sign as to how badly the final quarter of their first game of the postseason had gone, this was as stark as it got:

“Let's Go Mavs!”

LINK

Could we possible walk in and take the first two games of our series with the Spurs? I say we can! It will be tough, the Spurs know that have to win this one. I want the "LET"S GO MAV'S!" fans to tear down the building when this one is over.

Last edited by left texas; 04-20-2009 at 04:02 AM.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brain seargentry, chicken sandwich, for all intensive purpose, gdt 08/09, got a bit fluffy in here, happy 420 josh howard!, happy 420 to me!!!!, jah bless josh!, jh420, kneejerkdirkoff, oh well, sick and tire, this sucks