Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your suggestions..

What should the Mavs do? Anyone with any type of intelligence at all would agree that the Mavs are in a bad situation...
1. The Nuggets are allowed to pound on any Mavs that takes the ball to the rim often with no call
2. The Nuggets are the recipients of many, many touch fouls when they take the ball to the rim.

What should the Mavs do? Some are upset about the complaining over the officials. Hell, I for one believe that all three officials should be caned after what I saw during the first half of game 1. But how do the Mavs attack Denver? Does anyone believe that if they're even more aggressive that the officials will begin to give the Mavs the benefit of the doubt on the defensive end? I question that considering how many ticky-tack fouls the nuggets were the beneficiary of.... Should the Mavs keep attacking the rim regardless of what's called and what is not?

I'm just curious.. Honestly, if the game is called similar to as it was in the first half of game 1, the Mavs are in deep trouble. I suppose the first thing to do is to not turn the ball over so much which turned into numerous fast break points..

But, what do they do?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
but is he the god?, filthy taggots, got a bit fluffy in here, hiding from murph, look at me im important, look@mypointlesthred.com, murph is a god, underdog is a god in bed, underdog=birdman