Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 10-20-2003, 11:08 AM   #1
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Vladimir Stepania

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Originally posted by: grbh
Bump, I think it might be time to make a call
We definitely need another body at center right now unless there is another trade in the works.
I totally agree. Although we can take a little time here. We can survive in the regular season with some of Nellie's trickery, but we can't do this in the post season. We need that big body in time to get him in step with the team for the post season.
Old 11-07-2003, 03:46 PM   #2
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

What gives? I saw this dude playing "major minutes" with the Blazers the other day! How is he good enough to play 30-35 minutes for the Blazers but not good enough to be our 15th man?
Old 11-07-2003, 03:49 PM   #3
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown is on a distinguished road

what use would nellie have with a center who rebounds and plays d???

i mean, he can't even shoot 3's for crying out loud . . .
3. Heidi Klum - the source of my perspiration
Charlie Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 03:57 PM   #4
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

How has he been doing with the blazers so far? ..as far as stats go

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 04:06 PM   #5
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Step's number this year:

Total stats after 4 games
8 points
2 blocks
5 assists
10 rebs
3 turnovers
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 04:12 PM   #6
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

hmm.. how do these compare with our overall center's stats so far this season?

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 04:16 PM   #7
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Depends, if you're comparing it to Dirk, who's been starting at center, then it blows Steps stats away.

Please, Steps not the answer for this team.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote