Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2003, 02:55 PM   #1
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

so, who will you be rooting for... of course, we don't know the brackets quite yet...

I have a few teams, actually.

Primary Team - Duke Blue Devils - they've been my team for as long as I can remember... get used to the following picture:

Secondary Team - University of Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns - my hometown team. I don't live there anymore, but I used to go to their games all the time. Doesn't look like they'll be making the tourney, though. after a great regular season, they lost to Denver in the first round of the Sun Belt Tourney.

Tertiary Team - Gonzaga Bulldogs - I saw them play for the first time when I was in school in Memphis. They played the University of Memphis in the preseaon NIT and Richie Frahm dropped 37 on them for the win. My roommate and I were in the middle of the Memphis student section (we knew a student there who got us tickets) and were yelling for the zags. I've been a fan of theirs ever since. we told anyone who would listen (and those that wouldn't) about the zags and were saying "watch out for them!" and yep, that was the year of their first tourney run. but it doesn't look like they'll be in it this year either.

i don't really hate any team. so i love march madness cause i'll watch any game that's on.