Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-24-2009, 07:38 PM   #41
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought for sure that there was a difference between approval rating and actually "liking" someone.

I approved of the Cowboys taking a shot on Tank Johnson.. but I didn't like Tank Johnson at all prior to the move.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #42
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Okay...if you call it a high horse to not think it's o'so'clever to make fun of people who may have issues, fine. I think it's s*****. I sort of teach my children the same thing, other parents obviously do not. It would be nice to be able to make fun of slow people or poor people or fat people and STILL think that I was an enlightened, caring liberal.
In the words of Ronald Reagan, "There you go again.'

You're trying to say that people shouldn't laugh at you and the other people who call yourselves TeaBaggers because you have 'issues', or that you're slow or poor or fat? No, of course not. Your issues (racism, bigotry, political impotence and increasing social marginalization) don't get you a pass from having the ridiculousness of your arguments pointed out, and have nothing to do with people who hold opposing views pointing out your hilarious self-contradictions.

Further ironic that you accuse anyone of being a bad impression of Jimmuh Carter. The whole TeaBagger name comedy brings to mind the time Jimmuh was giving a speech in Managua after having lost the election to Reagan, and referred to himself as a "lame duck" president in Spanish, foolishly translating the term literally to Spanish as "pato cojo". Unfortunately, and unbeknownst to Jimmuh, the term "pato cojo" was local slang for "homosexual". Clarifications were made later, but not before the surprised audience tittered noticeably.

It seems that the dim bulbs doing the bad Carter impression are the ones calling themselves TeaBaggers.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffbagger, fluffed in the a, fluffy banter, oh fluff can you see..., what a fluffing 'tard