Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
OttoOC

OttoOC is on a distinguished road

I might be able to put the 4th quarter up on YouTube if anyone wants. I'd have to either edit it a bit or two part it though.
OttoOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoOC View Post
I might be able to put the 4th quarter up on YouTube if anyone wants. I'd have to either edit it a bit or two part it though.
I'd love that. Please and thank you.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Doesn't matter if you'd take LeBron, Kobe, Wade etc... In their case and if possible, the ESPN section would enshrine such a performance into the HoF.

Dirk has no support by the media, because he's not interesting for them. He will never get the same credits like KB, LBJ, Duncan, Garnett or anyone else of the star-players. Who is he? In their opinion, he's a a lanky, white, tall European-guy who is shooting the three and using the jumpshot. Dirk ain't a screamer. Dirk ain't tough. He has no street cred. He isn't a thug. He goes about his business the best way he can. Dirk would never say that he's the best player in the world -> http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-blog/wh...t-ar48724.html

Dirk doesn't get arrested and hasn't been accused of anything besides being in the gym too much. Dirk isn't going to give many hot-sports-opinions about other players or get in many fights. Who truly despises Dirk? Simply: That isn't sexy for the media and thus, they don't favour him and many fans have a bad impression of him.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:49 PM   #4
OttoOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post
I'd love that. Please and thank you.
Give me a while.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Give me a while.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJLPt...eature=channel

someone beat you to it (unless thats you).

I cant help but smile every time he hits that three.
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #6
OttoOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJLPt...eature=channel

someone beat you to it (unless thats you).

I cant help but smile every time he hits that three.
Nope, not me, but that looks almost exactly like what I was going to do. Did a search earlier and didn't see it, good find.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:36 PM   #7
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope, not me, but that looks almost exactly like what I was going to do. Did a search earlier and didn't see it, good find.
It's difficult to watch basketball at 15fps. If you can do better, please do.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #8
OttoOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
It's difficult to watch basketball at 15fps. If you can do better, please do.
It's tough to do much better with YouTube and something that big in file size.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:55 PM   #9
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just put Dirk's made shots. But even that might be a two parter.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:45 PM   #10
OttoOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
Just put Dirk's made shots. But even that might be a two parter.
I'd like to include as much as possible to get in both A) the futility that carried over early in the 4th and B) everything else Dirk did in the quarter (assists/rebounds/defense/etc)

We'll see what I can do with YouTube's limitations.

Last edited by OttoOC; 11-04-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Tags
dirk is the greatest, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, epic..., got a bit fluffy in here, jjbwonthegame!