Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-23-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I feel like the Mods, and myself in particular, have been more than fair to you since you were allowed back.

You brought this on yourself. If you want to keep up the martyr complex and pretend that everyone butts heads with you for some reason other than your incredibly grating personality, then go ahead.
Lmao, what a crock of shit, Thig.

I was allegedly banned for personal insults, which were used in retaliation, yet other users have carte blanche to to fling them at me unprovoked.

Check the very first post on Page 4, but hey, I guess it's okay as long as I don't say it.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:59 PM   #2
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Lmao, what a crock of shit, Thig.

I was allegedly banned for personal insults, which were used in retaliation, yet other users have carte blanche to to fling them at me unprovoked.

Check the very first post on Page 4, but hey, I guess it's okay as long as I don't say it.
I call a spade a spade Cad... I also offer normal conversation without the need to jizz on my screen everytime a player's name I love is uttered while literally raging hell anytime that same person is not spoken of like a God.

You choose to act like a mental midget, get called out for it, then sit there wondering why poor wittle Cadbane gets his feewins huwt with no one running to your defense.

Grow up bro.

Tags
another cadban meltdown, cadban can't help himself, cadban knows dick, cadban returns!, cadbane likes poles, cadbane vs. the world, check out my new thread!!, everyoneiswrongbutme, look at me i'm important, mommatheregoesthatman, return of the quack!