Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-24-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
JET_31

JET_31 is on a distinguished road
Default Does the Mavs FO

Seriously think that we can contend for a championship as constructed? All year long I've harped and harped on the fact that we need a reliable #2 option who can create in the half court whenever the tempo slows down in the playoffs and it becomes a half court game. We've seen time and time again that Dirk + a bunch of 3's and 4's doesn't work whenever teams key in on him and try to make everyone else beat them..but it seems like they aren't even trying to make a move happen? We need a little size at the wing as our undersized backcourt (jet, barea, beaubois) is probably the only thing keeping us from being an elite defensive team. Why are we not going after stephen jackson or bust? Let's be serious, we have about a 2 year window before Kidd declines and while Dirk will age nicely, it was apparent during his injury just how RELIANT this team is on him. The day Dirk slips up a the tiniest bit and can no longer carry the team on his back all by himself, the very day that he goes from an MVP candidate to just another star like what's happened to Duncan, our window is closed. We owe it to the man to make these last 2 count.

Last edited by JET_31; 02-24-2011 at 02:48 PM.
JET_31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 02:47 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET_31 View Post
Seriously think that we can contend for a championship as constructed?
Yes.

I'm guessing you haven't watched a Mavs game since the playoffs last year...

We already got our "Robin" (a guy who changes the game) in Tyson Chandler... For everybody who wanted more scoring, we have Peja Stojakovic.

We have no problem beating the elite teams in this league. What's the problem?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-24-2011 at 02:50 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #3
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

These ideas are novel and not currently being discussed in any other threads.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:53 PM   #4
JET_31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yes.

I'm guessing you haven't watched a Mavs game since the playoffs last year...

We already got our "Robin" (a guy who changes the game) in Tyson Chandler... For everybody who wanted more scoring, we have Peja Stojakovic.

We have no problem beating the elite teams in this league. What's the problem?
peja is a 3rd or 4th option at this point in his career. we need a guy who can create offense, not just spot up for 3's. do you know the difference between creating shots and shooting shots?

and by the way i love tyson chandler..he addressed one major need, and now I'm talking about addressing another.

Last edited by JET_31; 02-24-2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:53 PM   #5
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

bad troll is bad.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:57 PM   #6
JET_31

And guys...I'm not even trolling. This is exactly why most decent mav fans congregate on other boards like Spurstalk because they choose not to be around blind homerism. I've been registered on this board since 06 so I'm hardly a troll. I address needs that obviously need to be met and I immediately get flamed and a little "red mark" next to my name. Can we not be a little unbiased and have a real discussion, or is that above all of you?
Old 02-24-2011, 03:00 PM   #7
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And guys...I'm not even trolling. This is exactly why most decent mav fans congregate on other boards like Spurstalk because they choose not to be around blind homerism. I've been registered on this board since 06 so I'm hardly a troll. I address needs that obviously need to be met and I immediately get flamed and a little "red mark" next to my name. Can we not be a little unbiased and have a real discussion, or is that above all of you?
You realize that many, many people on this board have made the exact same criticisms you're making now? Myself included.

Yep, blind homerism rampant. Everyone here thinks the Mavs are winning the title. Let's all sit in a circle and talk about how great we are.

And LOL at your claim that "most decent mav fans" congregate on Spurstalk. The Mavs fans over there, for the most part, are hilarious trolls (to their credit) and bitter potbangers. That's it.

Old 02-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
peja is a 3rd or 4th option at this point in his career. we need a guy who can create offense, not just spot up for 3's. do you know the difference between creating shots and shooting shots?
He spreads the floor and can get his shot off in a micro-second. For him, spotting up and creating are the same thing.

And don't give me this "3rd or 4th option" crap. Everybody on this team other than Cardinal and DoJo can put up 20+ points in a game, so we don't need the proverbial "2nd option" - we have 8 different guys who can step up to fill that need on any given night.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-24-2011 at 03:03 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #9
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fans believe in their team, stay optimistic beyond reason, support their team no matter what.

And now you come to the DM.com board and make claims that we cant win when there is nothing to be done. I think most people here would agree that this team is one of the best we've ever put out there but not without glaring weak spots. We, as fans, are optimistic that we can work with what we have and whats the point in complaining or being pessimistic if they cant?

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-24-2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #10
JET_31

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
You realize that many, many people on this board have made the exact same criticisms you're making now? Myself included.

Yep, blind homerism rampant. Everyone here thinks the Mavs are winning the title. Let's all sit in a circle and talk about how great we are.

And LOL at your claim that "most decent mav fans" congregate on Spurstalk. The Mavs fans over there, for the most part, are hilarious trolls (to their credit) and bitter potbangers. That's it.
I'm sorry i don't live on these boards 24/7 in order to know what all here has been discussed in various threads over the past months. I came here and made a trade about the trade deadline and it being ignorant to stand pat on the DAY of the trade deadline and I get flamed for it. I see.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:05 PM   #11
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:05 PM   #12
LonghornDub

Quote:
I'm sorry i don't live on these boards 24/7 in order to know what all here has been discussed in various threads over the past months. I came here and made a trade about the trade deadline and it being ignorant to stand pat on the DAY of the trade deadline and I get flamed for it. I see.
It's not an issue of whether you "live on these boards." If you read them regularly at all, you would know that the issue has been discussed time and time again.

You are getting "flamed" because you don't regularly read here yet decided to start a thread discussing something that's been discussed ad nauseum.

Old 02-24-2011, 03:06 PM   #13
JET_31

Quote:
He spreads the floor and can get his shot off in a micro-second. For him, spotting up and creating are the same thing.

And don't give me this "3rd or 4th option" crap. Everybody on this team other than Cardinal and DoJo can put up 20+ points in a game, so we don't need the proverbial "2nd option" - we have 8 different guys who can step up to fill that need on any given night.
that is totally not what is meant by "creating a shot"

anyone in the game of basketball can shoot an open jump shot off of a pass. in order for the guy to get that shot, someone else has to make a play to make the defense collapse. the spot up jump shooter is dependent on this and is only as good as the play maker.

a guy who can create his own shot, on the other hand, doesn't need someone to set him up. he can create a shot on his own even when he isn't wide open, off the dribble, or by driving. he has many offensive moves and is a much more dangerous player than a spot up shooter. and is especially useful whenever Dirk is being played tough and double teamed. There hasn't been a team win a championship in history without a clear cut #2.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:07 PM   #14
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

My aliases are getting out of control.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:08 PM   #15
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
thank you, thank you. I take credit for that.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:12 PM   #16
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Seriously think that we can contend for a championship as constructed? All year long I've harped and harped on the fact that we need a reliable #2 option who can create in the half court whenever the tempo slows down in the playoffs and it becomes a half court game. We've seen time and time again that Dirk + a bunch of 3's and 4's doesn't work whenever teams key in on him and try to make everyone else beat them..but it seems like they aren't even trying to make a move happen? We need a little size at the wing as our undersized backcourt (jet, barea, beaubois) is probably the only thing keeping us from being an elite defensive team. Why are we not going after stephen jackson or bust? Let's be serious, we have about a 2 year window before Kidd declines and while Dirk will age nicely, it was apparent during his injury just how RELIANT this team is on him. The day Dirk slips up a the tiniest bit and can no longer carry the team on his back all by himself, the very day that he goes from an MVP candidate to just another star like what's happened to Duncan, our window is closed. We owe it to the man to make these last 2 count.
I dont think most people here disagree with your ideas

but coming in holier-than-thou and incredulous, pretending that everyone here on the DM.com boards is a "blind homer" and being critical of the team we love when there is nothing to be done....well I'm incredulous that you would honestly think we'd welcome you to the forum with open arms and respect your opinions
Old 02-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #17
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Man you guys are clueless. The OP is clearly not a troll. He makes a lot of cogent points. As Longhorn said, they aren't novel and many agree with these points which are often debated in other threads. But how are you blasting him for stating what is a real issue?
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:16 PM   #18
Underdog

Quote:
that is totally not what is meant by "creating a shot"

anyone in the game of basketball can shoot an open jump shot off of a pass. in order for the guy to get that shot, someone else has to make a play to make the defense collapse. the spot up jump shooter is dependent on this and is only as good as the play maker.

a guy who can create his own shot, on the other hand, doesn't need someone to set him up. he can create a shot on his own even when he isn't wide open, off the dribble, or by driving. he has many offensive moves and is a much more dangerous player than a spot up shooter. and is especially useful whenever Dirk is being played tough and double teamed. There hasn't been a team win a championship in history without a clear cut #2.
I know what you're talking about, but Peja doesn't need to be open to shoot - he just has to feel like shooting it.... The guy creates his own own shot with his instant release - if you're not already on him, you won't be... It's not exactly the same as "creating offense," but it's a big reason why teams can't double Dirk all of a sudden (which is the desired result of a guy who creates his own offense...)

Last edited by Underdog; 02-24-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:16 PM   #19
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Man you guys are clueless. The OP is clearly not a troll. He makes a lot of cogent points. As Longhorn said, they aren't novel and many agree with these points which are often debated in other threads. But how are you blasting him for stating what is a real issue?
He's certainly not a troll. But I don't blame people for not taking kindly to this approach more generally.

Old 02-24-2011, 03:20 PM   #20
JET_31

I apologize for coming in like I was attacking..just a little frustrated with our FO is all. After the terrible move Boston just made in dealing away Perkins, it's even more likely that whoever comes out of the West will meet Miami in the finals. Gerald Wallace would have been a great addition to throw at Wade and Lebron.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:39 PM   #21
Underdog

Quote:
I apologize for coming in like I was attacking..just a little frustrated with our FO is all. After the terrible move Boston just made in dealing away Perkins, it's even more likely that whoever comes out of the West will meet Miami in the finals. Gerald Wallace would have been a great addition to throw at Wade and Lebron.
We're 2-0 against Miami.

Old 02-24-2011, 03:45 PM   #22
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

I dont' think brass wanted to involve Roddy in on any trades for a Prince or Wallace or Jackson, with our 1sts being about 23 and higher(we can't compete there). In addition when you move for either Wallace or Jackson, you risk losing Tyson in free agency due to the unknowns of the next CBA. Mayo, sure he could have helped, but can we compete with Indy's first most likely at 15 give or take 2-3 spots? There are still plenty of opportunity to pick up a vet waived on buyouts, Murphy, Bibby, etc. Dumars felt he can get more than a first in a Sign and trade for Prince....good luck. It wasn't for a lack of effort. Charlotte dropped the bidding from Batum to 2 future firsts for Wallace. Like I said adding 10 mill to next year's payroll could prevent us from resigning Tyson, it wasn't a risk Cuban wanted to take.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:48 PM   #23
thereaper

thereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to all

Quote:
We're 2-0 against Miami.
Facts do not exist in this dojo.
thereaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:51 PM   #24
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

The flack given here is because this new thread aka rant hole is currently being discussed in several different threads... The same discussion. Not that new threads shouldn't be made, but jumping on randomly without reading any part of any other current threads and then wondering why people have low tolerance towards it is odd.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:56 PM   #25
LonghornDub

Quote:
I can't speak for anyone else, but apology accepted.

Consider posting more in the existing threads about your thoughts. You will find that a lot of folks agree with you re: not having a #2 option.

Old 02-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #26
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Consider posting more in the existing threads about your thoughts. You will find that a lot of folks agree with you re: not having a #2 option.
At least until you know if something is being discussed ad nauseum in a few other threads

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:00 PM   #27
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

I think we are perfectly capable of contending this season. Our only weak spot if SG, but I think that Roddy will keep improving and be competent enough to make a title run.

PG:
HOF Jkidd+ much improved Barea

SG:
Studd Roddy+ sharpshooter JT+ meh stevenson

SF:
one of the best 3pt shooters of all time in Peja+ Marion(effin Shawn Marion off the bench!!!)

PF:
german batman+ marion+ cardinal

C:
robin Chandler+ overpaid haywood+ mahinmi.

I like the team right now, and I didn't even mention Butler's possible (although a bit overoptimistic) playoff return.
jcm28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #28
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I moved him back to green.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:03 PM   #29
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
At least until you know if something is being discussed ad nauseum in a few other threads
Perhaps there are some issues that deserve to be discussed until we are all vomiting from exhaustion of discussing them.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #30
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
bad troll is bad.
I don't see him as a troll, he brings up legitimate points.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:02 PM   #31
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's yet to be seen whether or not this team needs the proverbial second option. Only time will tell.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:04 PM   #32
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
It's yet to be seen whether or not this team needs the proverbial second option. Only time will tell.
Fair enough - let's see what time tells us...

Old 02-24-2011, 05:06 PM   #33
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

What we need is a single thread where we can discuss everything going on with the Mavs this season. You know, something official.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:21 PM   #34
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We're 2-0 against Miami.
We were 2-0 against Miami in 2005-2006...
Old 02-24-2011, 05:26 PM   #35
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
We were 2-0 against Miami in 2005-2006...
Zinger!

(wait, what the fvck does 2005-2006 have to do with anything?)

Old 02-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #36
JET_31

Totally different team than 2006 tbh..i've just got my fingers crossed that peja can keep hitting and roddy can blossom quickly
Old 02-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #37
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Zinger!

(wait, what the fvck does 2005-2006 have to do with anything?)
That regular season record against a team is irrelevant? Considering you stated our 2-0 record against Miami this year as proof we could handle them in the Finals, I'd say the response is rather apropos.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:33 PM   #38
CadBane
Banned

Quote:

There IS a huge difference between having a true #2 and several #3s and #4s. Terry can be reduced to nothing in the playoffs. Kidd can. Prime Peja could. We've seen it before. How did Terry and Kidd fare in the last two years of the playoffs?

There's a marked difference between being capable of scoring 20 points in a game and being a #2 option.

We don't have a true #2, which will most likely be our demise. Our offensive cast is certainly deeper than last year, but in the playoffs it's much easier to handle #3 and #4 options.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:35 PM   #39
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
I understand your frustration. I guess we just have to sit here and see how things go but while I think we will end this season with a great record I just don't see that guy that will step up along aside Dirk when we need points and JET and Barea are jacking up shots that aren't falling in.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:38 PM   #40
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

we are not for championship.we will do a good PO,maybe 2nd round...that's all.

teams like Portland and Oklahoma are very strong now...
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
residenttrollknowstrolls