Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 03-14-2011, 08:47 AM   #41
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Agree with all of this except the first part. Jimmer is definitely a tweener, he's not a true PG. I love the kid, but he's averaging like 4 assists and 3.5 turnovers. Granted he has little to work with, but he's not a passable NBA PG.
He has the ability to pass, that's for sure. Whether he will ever become a great passer (knowing when/where to pass, not just the ability to), and then whether he will ever become a great point guard...we'll see. I think that with a little work and NBA talent (as you said), and without the "if I don't score 35 we're probably going to lose" mentality, he could pass as one for some team.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links