Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-08-2003, 07:49 PM   #1
FlyinGK22

FlyinGK22 is on a distinguished road

whos been the best out of the big three so far in the first half of the season?
Rank: #1 in Midwest Division, #1 in Western Conference, #1 in the NBA

Next game: Sun, Feb 23 @ Wizards
FlyinGK22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2003, 07:56 PM   #2
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

The leader in points, rebounds, blocks, steals, FG%, and fewest TOs.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2003, 08:22 PM   #3
centrlpark08

centrlpark08 is on a distinguished road

Dirkinater!! I think finley will start out on fire in the second half and nash, well he just needs to do his thing that he always does.
Old 02-09-2003, 12:00 AM   #4
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Wow - another poll where the outcome only has one answer.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 12:04 AM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Well MFFL you could vote for the other two choices. Even Ralph Nader got some hanging chads in Florida. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2003, 12:10 AM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I voted for Finley just to mess up the poll.
Old 02-09-2003, 12:11 AM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< I voted for Finley just to mess up the poll. >>

I knew you had some green party in you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2003, 12:14 AM   #8
MFFL
Guru

My favorite player to ever play in the NBA wore green so I guess it's good enough for me.
Old 02-09-2003, 12:22 AM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< Wow - another poll where the outcome only has one answer. >>

Surprise, surprise, huh?

No doubt Dirk has played the best throughout the first half.

I voted Finley, he's kept his same numbers for the most part in a lesser role this season. Only his fg% is something to complain about, but he's bumped it up over the last 9 games.

In all honesty, I think Fin is the 2nd best out of the big 3 in the first half.

I'm so not impressed with Nash this season.
Old 02-09-2003, 12:32 AM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i understand that people have their favorites..but why do you have to vote for someone that you obviously know isn't the best of the big three?
another question..why another poll asking the same thing? it hasn't been a month since the last poll asking the same question
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 12:48 AM   #11
MFFL
Guru

<< but why do you have to vote for someone that you obviously know isn't the best of the big three? >>

Because I am attempting to spoil the intent of this poll. The intent of this poll (IMO) is to provide yet another example of great Dirk is. That's boring and a waste of time - he's the best on the team so let's move on. Lets see some interesting polls.

A couple of interesting polls would be: Who is the 2nd best player on the Mavs. Or: who is the best defender of the big 3. Those are polls where the results are interesting because the result is not obvious.
Old 02-09-2003, 12:52 AM   #12
LRB
Guru

Green Party Power!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Another good pole MFFL would be which of the Big 3 has the best hair? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2003, 12:57 AM   #13
MFFL
Guru

Another good poll would be: Who is the best dunker? I know Fin has made some monster jams but so has Dirk. Najera has had some nice flushes as has Raef.
Old 02-09-2003, 01:45 AM   #14
LRB
Guru

Yes MFFL but you would definitely have to leave Nash off that one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2003, 01:58 AM   #15
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of dunks, what about a Maverick that has been embarrassed by someone else dunking on them?
Old 02-09-2003, 12:00 PM   #16
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Tracy McGrady over Dirk in the All-Star game last year.

Ricky Davis over Nash in Cleveland.

Keon Clark &quot;half dunk&quot; over Bradley against the Raps in Dallas.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote