Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
This doesn't make sense to me. Why would you kill a 3 year deal because a veteran player is going to miss camp? Seems more likely that one of the parties got cold feet.
#1. WHO ARE YOU?!

#2. It seems awfully fishy to me as well. Like the Mavs were looking for ANYTHING and found an extremely convenient dislocated toe.

Heck, it it gives them money to bring in Sammy, I'm down.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:28 PM   #2
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
#1. WHO ARE YOU?!

#2. It seems awfully fishy to me as well. Like the Mavs were looking for ANYTHING and found an extremely convenient dislocated toe.

Heck, it it gives them money to bring in Sammy, I'm down.
Former Sikey award winner...gotta be in your records somewhere

If it had to guess I'd say it was Devin. If we backed out of the deal over a dislocated toe that won't cause him to miss any games agents won't look at that favorably. I don't think it would be worth the possible long term risk to save $9M over 3 years.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Former Sikey award winner...gotta be in your records somewhere
Good times!

Quote:
If it had to guess I'd say it was Devin. If we backed out of the deal over a dislocated toe that won't cause him to miss any games agents won't look at that favorably. I don't think it would be worth the possible long term risk to save $9M over 3 years.

If losing out Devin means we grab Dalembert, I'm ok with that.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote