Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-10-2013, 07:37 PM   #401
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Incompetent management
Or at least the appearance of being incompetent. Looks like a management without a vision. They stuck to an idea without planning for the probability that their idea might be flawed.

It will probably come down to the fact that talent evaluation, asset management and good old training and coaching is still the way to go and no so hocus pocus contractual loophole.

At least Billy Beane with the Athletics used advance stats because he did not have any other choice to compete salary wise. Will rather see an organization take that route and stick to it that chasing a Bynum option and giving the appearance of being desperate

Last edited by pepe; 07-10-2013 at 07:54 PM.
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #402
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Some NBA teams backed away on Bynum because of questions about his aggressiveness in rehabilitating his knees. Lots of doubts about him.

Now that Bynum's with the Cavs, I hope his knees don't hold up well to make an impact on the court. If we got him, I had doubts if he was even going to be fit. Didn't Brandon Roy have the same or similar problems Bynum is having?
Old 07-10-2013, 07:42 PM   #403
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

"Mavericks will be better off without Andrew Bynum" Eddie Sefko.... basically cavs outbid mavs

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/2013/...ew-bynum.html/

pass the rock to the german moses

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 07-10-2013 at 07:44 PM.
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:45 PM   #404
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljasonandjimmy View Post
"Mavericks will be better off without Andrew Bynum" Eddie Sefko.... basically cavs outbid mavs

sour grapes
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:46 PM   #405
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That is the second Sefko article I've read this week where he's thrown out the name of a potential free agent target who's already off the market.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:46 PM   #406
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
sour grapes
did pekovic sign with t-wolves?

Old 07-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #407
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
That is the second Sefko article I've read this week where he's thrown out the name of a potential free agent target who's already off the market.
jj hickson is in denver

Old 07-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #408
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
LOL... "incompetent management" even though nobody here has any idea what the results of the physical were.
Incompetent for being in position to have to consider Bynum.
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:49 PM   #409
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, if I hear soon that Casey Smith said no to Bynum...fine. But if I hear soon that we're getting Dalembert...not fine.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 07-10-2013 at 07:52 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:52 PM   #410
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
LOL... "incompetent management" even though nobody here has any idea what the results of the physical were.
I suppose I should have used pre-k words for you and filled in every conceivable blank for the guys on the forum with sub 70 IQ's.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:52 PM   #411
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Hey, if I hear soon that Casey smith said no to Bynum...fine. But if I hear soon that we're getting Dalembert...not fine.
Dalembert? oh hell no please

Old 07-10-2013, 08:04 PM   #412
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

The Daly hate is another thing I don't really get. Disappointing option given the summer's biggest hopes? Sure. But he's a better rebounder than anybody the Mavs had last year, and he's at least as good a shot-blocker as well.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:06 PM   #413
moogle

moogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to all

It is suspicious how quickly Bynum took the Cavs deal shortly after the Mavs' medical team examined him. I get the distinct feeling that the Mavs didn't like what they heard from their doctors, and simply declined to make an offer.
moogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:07 PM   #414
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Daly hate is another thing I don't really get. Disappointing option given the summer's biggest hopes? Sure. But he's a better rebounder than anybody the Mavs had last year, and he's at least as good a shot-blocker as well.
Im with you. He isn't bad for 25 mins a night. Depends on the contract I guess
He just has a rep for not caring at this point. Of course people said the same about Vince fore he came here

Last edited by mac222b; 07-10-2013 at 08:08 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:15 PM   #415
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
He just has a rep for not caring at this point. Of course people said the same about Vince fore he came here
Yeah, I mean that's what I hear. And of course you want guys whose hearts are really in it. But at some point you have to just acknowledge that a guy who averages a double-double with 2.5 blocks or so per 36 minutes is a guy who's worthy of being on an NBA roster.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #416
jasonic

jasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to all

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1λ

Neither Atlanta nor Dallas, sources tell ESPN, made formal offer to Bynum after their respective sitdowns with the former All-Star this week
jasonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #417
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I mean that's what I hear. And of course you want guys whose hearts are really in it. But at some point you have to just acknowledge that a guy who averages a double-double with 2.5 blocks or so per 36 minutes is a guy who's worthy of being on an NBA roster.
Yup. Really curious to see the length of the contract. Im gonna assuming he's getting somewhere btwn 3-6 depending on # of years. If it's a one year deal closer to 5.5 -6? Cant imagine the MBT wanting to give him more than a one year deal unless they have totally shifted away from powder to assets. Which in this case would NOT be a good idea IMO. Im going to guess something like one year 5.5. Slight overpay to maintain flexibility.

Last edited by mac222b; 07-10-2013 at 08:23 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #418
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonic View Post
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1λ

Neither Atlanta nor Dallas, sources tell ESPN, made formal offer to Bynum after their respective sitdowns with the former All-Star this week
Tells me all I need to know.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #419
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No way Vince Carter had a rep to rival Bynum's, plus you're talking about a 12 million dollar cornerstone vs a 3 million dollar futuure hall of famer 6th man spare. No comparison.

I am disappointed we didn't get either top center. But both are such head cases, its easy to make myself okay with it. i just can't be that upset that we didn't get Bynum. The guy would not work out for teams which means he is not confident that he is ready.

Last year at this point, we had no idea how they would field a team, with no PG, no 2 guard or center. They didn't do good enough, but on paper they put together a team that would have been a 6 seed, had Dirk been healthy.

Now its time to pull a better rabbit out of the hat, MBT. As Collin Powell might say, if asked about letting Chandler go, "you break it, you own it."
Old 07-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #420
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tells me all I need to know.
All we need to know will be determined on how much playing time and production he has next season.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:30 PM   #421
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I"m assuming his knees look about like the average spreedom post.. like absolute garbage..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #422
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
No way Vince Carter had a rep to rival Bynum's, plus you're talking about a 12 million dollar cornerstone vs a 3 million dollar futuure hall of famer 6th man spare. No comparison.

I am disappointed we didn't get either top center. But both are such head cases, its easy to make myself okay with it. i just can't be that upset that we didn't get Bynum. The guy would not work out for teams which means he is not confident that he is ready.

Last year at this point, we had no idea how they would field a team, with no PG, no 2 guard or center. They didn't do good enough, but on paper they put together a team that would have been a 6 seed, had Dirk been healthy.

Now its time to pull a better rabbit out of the hat, MBT. As Collin Powell might say, if asked about letting Chandler go, "you break it, you own it."
Actually was referring to Dalembert not Bynum in that post
Old 07-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #423
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I"m assuming his knees look about like the average Murphy3 post.. like absolute garbage..
Old 07-10-2013, 08:45 PM   #424
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In that article he mentions JJ Hickson as an option. I couldve sworn he already agreed with a team. Im down with Dalembert/Wright/Brand if affordable
Old 07-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #425
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup. Really curious to see the length of the contract. Im gonna assuming he's getting somewhere btwn 3-6 depending on # of years. If it's a one year deal closer to 5.5 -6? Cant imagine the MBT wanting to give him more than a one year deal unless they have totally shifted away from powder to assets. Which in this case would NOT be a good idea IMO. Im going to guess something like one year 5.5. Slight overpay to maintain flexibility.
Read on twitter it was 6 mil guaranteed. With potential for 12 mil with incentives. Team option in 2nd year.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #426
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Have always liked the dude and feel he could really thrive with the Mavs.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #427
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Have always liked the dude and feel he could really thrive with the Mavs.
Same here, I think he's a solid center.

I am relieved that Bynum will miss most of the next season in Cleveland.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #428
moogle

moogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to allmoogle is a name known to all

There were only four teams whose doctors had access to Andrew Bynum this year: Philadelphia. Atlanta. Dallas. Cleveland. Three of those four teams examined his knees, and decided not to make a contract offer. The only offer Bynum actually received this summer was from Cleveland.

There's a very good chance that we just dodged a bullet here.
moogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:49 PM   #429
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
Why would Bynum pick Dallas over the Cleveland? In Cleveland he gets to play with a ton of young talent like himself. There is 0 appeal to the mavs right now. Cleveland can even offer him more money.
You sexy beast, nailed it.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:29 PM   #430
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Excellent outcome.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:42 PM   #431
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
You sexy beast, nailed it.
You didn't, though. The Mavs could have offered him more guaranteed money, and he didn't not pick the Mavs because Cleveland is more alluring. The Mavs didn't make him an offer.

You got the end result right (congrats on that coin flip?), but not much else.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:47 AM   #432
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

I'm dying to know what the Mavs medical team thought once they got a look at Bynum and his MRI's.

I suspect Cuban would have been willing to gamble the money, but could see that it was unlikely Bynum would help anybody this year. That's the gamble the Mavs can't afford. Dirk doesn't have any more years to waste. Better to have a Dalembert who plays 75 games than a whiny Bynum in and out of the lineup, and not that serious about rehab.

Good for me. Now I don't have to stop hating him for decking JJB...perhps the most cowardly act in the history of the NBA Playoffs.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #433
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

My only criticism of the MBT is why didn't they meet with Bynum and his reps before or immediately after the Dwightmare. It seems to me these meetings could have occurred in parallel with the major purpose being to evaluate Bynum's medicals in the event that Howard declined the Mavs offer. The more systematic approach took a couple of extra days within which at least a couple of free agents (Jefferson, Iquodola) gave verbal agreements. I don't know if it could have been played any differently, but it seems that this FA crop made very quick decisions and the Mavs were caught a bit flatfooted while waiting for decisions/meetings by/with Dwight and Bynum. In the end it might not have made much difference, but the more linear approach taken by the MBT seemed a bit slow to me.... or perhaps it is just colored by my frustrations.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #434
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
My only criticism of the MBT is why didn't they meet with Bynum and his reps before or immediately after the Dwightmare. It seems to me these meetings could have occurred in parallel with the major purpose being to evaluate Bynum's medicals in the event that Howard declined the Mavs offer. The more systematic approach took a couple of extra days within which at least a couple of free agents (Jefferson, Iquodola) gave verbal agreements. I don't know if it could have been played any differently, but it seems that this FA crop made very quick decisions and the Mavs were caught a bit flatfooted while waiting for decisions/meetings by/with Dwight and Bynum. In the end it might not have made much difference, but the more linear approach taken by the MBT seemed a bit slow to me.... or perhaps it is just colored by my frustrations.
For the most part the guys who went off the market quickly were wings (was a little surprised how quickly that market geared up), guys who stayed with their teams, and guys who got grossly overpaid. I can think of two guys Dallas missed on while waiting for Dwight who would have been options (at least from Dallas' perspective), and who got contracts I can at least imagine Dallas being willing to match on: Martin and Iggy. Re: Iggy, I think GS is a pretty perfect fit for him, and he took a little less money to sign there, so probably safe to say Dallas wouldn't have been able to get him anyway. Martin...that may have been a missed opportunity. We won't really know until we see what the team ends up looking like, and while it might end up just being what it is now plus Wright and Daly or something like that, there's still an awful lot that could change with 8+ million and Marion's expiring deal to use in trades.

Unless you think missing out on Jermaine O'Neal was a horrible thing, I don't think the slow pace on Bynum has cost Dallas anything.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #435
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Trsut in our medical staff...no offer. Moving on...
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:49 PM   #436
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Bynum is ****ing loser. How could anyone be so stupid want him?

Last edited by The Ghost of Championship; 07-11-2013 at 11:51 PM.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:50 PM   #437
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Championship View Post
Bynum is fucking loser. How could anyone be so stupid want him?
Dallas jersey means more to me than most, I guess. NO BOOPING BYNUM!

Last edited by The Ghost of Championship; 07-11-2013 at 11:51 PM.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #438
Melonhead
Guru

So cavs have suspended bynum for conduct detrimental to team and are looking to aggressively trade him before the 7th. Do we want to be involved in that mess? Haven't seen his stats this year but reminds me of Lamar Odom circus redux.

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=10204879
Old 12-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #439
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
So cavs have suspended bynum for conduct detrimental to team and are looking to aggressively trade him before the 7th. Do we want to be involved in that mess? Haven't seen his stats this year but reminds me of Lamar Odom circus redux.

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=10204879
http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38650

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:26 PM   #440
Dan1

Dan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to all

Glad we didnt pick him

Tags
oilfieldfacepalms, oilfieldsimpleton