Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-10-2003, 10:17 AM   #1
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

If I am not mistaken, today marks the second anniversary of the greatest day in the history of Dallas-Mavs.com-the Day I adopted my signature, which has persevered for these two years while the rest of you change sigs like yesterday's underwear.

Long live Billy Madison.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2003, 10:22 AM   #2
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Hahaha. I just read your sig for first time. It's too long, but, ok, it's good.

(I thought that we just had won the banner.)
Old 03-10-2003, 11:33 AM   #3
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Boy Dallas-Mavs.com is in a sorry state of affairs when the greatest day in its history is when Dooby 1st adopted his signature.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2003, 11:40 AM   #4
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

yea,nice Sig,but i think i havent changed mine either.
im not here 2 years but i still like to think its an achievment.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 11:46 AM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Well I haven't changed mine either and I have had it for more posts than Dooby, howbeit for less time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2003, 12:03 PM   #6
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

But you are forgeting something. My sig is better than yours.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Old 03-10-2003, 12:10 PM   #7
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

I originally thought you got the signature from a statement you made to Murphy during a debate you two had. haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Wow was that two years ago?!
Old 03-10-2003, 04:45 PM   #8
BrianJ

BrianJ is on a distinguished road

Did the penguin till u that Dooby?I see whats going on here, u and the penguin.

My favorite is when he says "That Veronica Vaughn is one sweet piece of Ace"
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 04:46 PM   #9
Dooby
Diamond Member

No yelling on the bus!!!

Old 03-10-2003, 06:15 PM   #10
BrianJ

BrianJ is on a distinguished road

U ain't cool unless you piss your paints.
Thats it I quit, tendency to get a little geeked out over great flicks.
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 06:16 PM   #11
Dooby
Diamond Member

If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.

Old 03-10-2003, 06:28 PM   #12
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

O'Doyle, I gotta feelin you're whole family's goin' down. But not right now, I gotta study.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 06:33 PM   #13
Dooby
Diamond Member

At one time, I was going to change my sig to this, but I couldn't edit it down enough and still be funny-

Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog is lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that fucking dog!

Old 03-10-2003, 11:10 PM   #14

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

you can either go to school...or help me shave my armpits

OH GOD ILL GO TO SCHOOL!

lol
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 11:22 AM   #15
Dooby
Diamond Member

Bat. B-A-T. Got any more brainbusters?