Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-15-2016, 04:06 AM   #1
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And if your only goal is to complain after every win, then why even post here at all? It's borderline trolling IMO.

Your facts are your opinions. You also said there was a 0% chance that Barnes would become a star as a fact because of history. He is a looong way from 0....

I mean, force Rick to sit the veterans? Seriously? How can anyone have a reasonable discussion about that? The way Mark Cuban loses this team, coach, and franchise would be to do that.

So you are saying Dirk was NOT the most impactful member of the franchise in the last 15 years? Yeah, I said that about Barnes, and he is proving me right basically all season. He played like a star for about 5 games, most of which was in the first week. If you think 20 points on 53%TS is a star, I don't know what to tell you.

I did not ask you to have a reasonable discussion with me about forcing Rick to sit veterans, we were talking about other things. You don't agree with that, fine, then that's not the point we are going to argue about. If you would not be biased against me, this would not be a problem. I don't have a problem with you just because we did not agree, why not try to be less childish?
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote