Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2018, 11:18 AM   #11
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
God you are a freaking drama queen. Start crying when our draft position is set in stone but not now allready.

You was sure we win against the Bulls the other night too, huh?
I was a professional sports bettor. I made a living last year predicting outcomes. I don't need to wait til the results come in to have an idea which way the wind is blowing.

Betting isn't a world of absolutes. It's a world of probabilities. You wanna bet your mortgage on every bottom-feeding team going on a 28-9 run in the final 10 min to beat the Mavs?

That's seriously your argument. No other tanking team is playing the vets 97+% of the time. Just the Mavs. We play Utah close in Utah. We beat Indiana. We take OKC to overtime & lose by 1 when a last second shot doesn't fall. We're up by 11 in the 4th vs Chicago & they basically have to not miss the rest of the game to beat us.

And you're willing to talk smack like the Mavs are going to continue to lose?

Here's a tip: do not bet on sports. You couldn't see a trend coming if the results were spray-painted on your car.

And take this to the bank: We're going 3-5 or better over the next 8 and it's going to fuck us on having a top 5 pick. It will happen.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote