Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2020, 02:32 PM   #11
GQ2003

GQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Idk about who's a better fit starting and I have read this idea on twitter. I just think people are jaded to think that Rick-Rick is gonna go away from DFS in the SLU unless its a clear upgrade and this ain't it. I don't hate the idea personally but Rick is loyal to guys that work hard and climb the ladder.... Like DFS amd POWell. If those guys are avail amd ready to go, they will have to play themselves out of the SLU... Bet that.
I know how RC operates which is why I don't have high hopes that he'll run with that lineup but it should've been clear in the bubble that Maxi & DFS aren't guys that should be playing 30+ mins if you have aspirations to compete. Maxi played big minutes and his offense went in the tank and DFS is too small to play significant minutes at the 4 and not good enough to beat out THJ or Richardson at the 3. As for Powell, his game was built off athleticism and he had the one injury that usually takes a good portion of that away. I don't expect him to be the same player. I see him as a 10-15 minute guy this year. Now, if he comes back the same player he was before the injury then we're having a different discussion.
GQ2003 is offline   Reply With Quote