Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-08-2021, 03:20 AM   #241
GQ2003

GQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Here's the the tough decision when KP comes back

Do you start WCS & KP or do you go with Maxi & KP?

If you go Maxi and KP that means WCS comes off the bench but he can't play with Powell. Maxi is better suited to play with Powell.

I'm guessing Rick is going to keep Kleber in the starting lineup and Powell is going to fall out the rotation because James Johnson can play the backup 4 next to WCS.

The one thing i don't want to see is WCS fall completely out of the rotation once KP is back and Powell gets all the backup C minutes.
This is pretty simple for me...you start WCS & KP!! KP & Maxi do some similar things although KP does everything much better so you'd assume WCS would have no problem next to KP. Maxi's energy and productivity are so much better off the bench with that second unit that this shouldn't even be much of a debate. Plus KP and WCS gives Rick his 2021 version of Dirk and Chandler and we know how much Dallas likes to replicate successful teams and players of the past.
GQ2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2021, 04:23 AM   #242
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

There was one play late where WcS was switched onto Murray and he shadowed him step for step and forced a pass. Impressive stuff.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 09:53 AM   #243
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ2003 View Post
This is pretty simple for me...you start WCS & KP!! KP & Maxi do some similar things although KP does everything much better so you'd assume WCS would have no problem next to KP. Maxi's energy and productivity are so much better off the bench with that second unit that this shouldn't even be much of a debate. Plus KP and WCS gives Rick his 2021 version of Dirk and Chandler and we know how much Dallas likes to replicate successful teams and players of the past.
I agree with this but for some reason there seems to be a number of fans that think KP can't play with WCS because it hurts the spacing on offense and neither of them can switch off on defense

Well at least that was the excuse we heard all last season and that can only become effective at C
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 09:57 AM   #244
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here's the the tough decision when KP comes back

Do you start WCS & KP or do you go with Maxi & KP?

If you go Maxi and KP that means WCS comes off the bench but he can't play with Powell. Maxi is better suited to play with Powell.

I'm guessing Rick is going to keep Kleber in the starting lineup and Powell is going to fall out the rotation because James Johnson can play the backup 4 next to WCS.

The one thing i don't want to see is WCS fall completely out of the rotation once KP is back and Powell gets all the backup C minutes.
1) KP will play center in some capacity

2) The most logical PF/C is KP/Kleber so I'd bet he starts. Both guys hit the three and Kleber can guard the faster players that KP struggles with.
3) I'd bet we occasionally see KP/Powell and KP/WCS but Powell is just trash. WCS has earned some minutes there with his defense. If he can start hitting threes, he will earn even more.

Half of the top six 5-man units last year were KP/Kleber. 2/6 had DFS as the PF. One had Powell.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 11:09 AM   #245
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't get to watch the game last night, so I just finished watching a recording of it this morning and... holy sh*t! WHAT A GAME!

Luka and Jokic in a straight up duel. It reminded me of that classic shootout between Dirk and T-Mac back in 2004. That shot by Joker at the end of regulation was just plain cold blooded. I absolutely love Jokic's game.... but I love Luka's even more.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 11:12 AM   #246
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree with this but for some reason there seems to be a number of fans that think KP can't play with WCS because it hurts the spacing on offense and neither of them can switch off on defense

Well at least that was the excuse we heard all last season and that can only become effective at C
I'm one of those people. KP the center is infinitely better than KP the power forward. They can play together some, but I do not think that should be where the bulk of KP's minutes should come from.

It's less about switching on defense and way more about KP's role in the offense. I just think KP is a natural stretch 5. He absolutely came alive last season the moment Powell went down and Rick was forced to move him to center.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 12:27 PM   #247
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
1) KP will play center in some capacity

2) The most logical PF/C is KP/Kleber so I'd bet he starts. Both guys hit the three and Kleber can guard the faster players that KP struggles with.
3) I'd bet we occasionally see KP/Powell and KP/WCS but Powell is just trash. WCS has earned some minutes there with his defense. If he can start hitting threes, he will earn even more.

Half of the top six 5-man units last year were KP/Kleber. 2/6 had DFS as the PF. One had Powell.
I'm not sure Powell is ever going to be the same player he was again tbh.

As many others have stated he's a good guy and locker room leader but that shouldn't get him minutes.

Powell should be used only in case of emergency, sort of like how they used JJB last year coming off that same type of injury.

Dude had 0 rebounds in 10 minutes last night. Can you imagine what would have happened if he was in that game doing the clutch 4th qtr or OT ahead of Willie or Kleber.

No way the Mavs win that game.

But prop's to RC for switching up the lineup he's surprised me a couple of times already mostly by sticking to his guns about forcing the team to play better defense.

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-08-2021 at 12:28 PM.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:32 PM   #248
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I continue to believe JJ would fit along side KP, even as a starter. That doesn't mean he gets many more minutes than he is getting now, but in my mind they complement each other.

Luka
JRich
DFS
KP
Johnson

Second Unit
Brunson
Burke
THJ
WCS
Maxi

In this scenario, Powell is the odd man out and would RC ever really bench him? Not likely. So, the question becomes who sees reduced playing time when KP returns? Is it Johnson? Powell? WCS? It won't be Maxi. Although, I like Johnson (maybe even as a starter), I suspect he will be the odd man out because RC has a man crush on Powell.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:32 PM   #249
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I'm one of those people. KP the center is infinitely better than KP the power forward. They can play together some, but I do not think that should be where the bulk of KP's minutes should come from.

It's less about switching on defense and way more about KP's role in the offense. I just think KP is a natural stretch 5. He absolutely came alive last season the moment Powell went down and Rick was forced to move him to center.
I'm go on record and say i feel so much better about the Mavs ability to matchup with the Lakers this year if they stay committed to sticking with big lineups.

I think KP, Maxi and Willie can matchup with AD, Gasol and Harrell to a certain extent. I believe AD will get his but I also think Willie and Maxi gives the Mavs that 2nd and 3rd big they can throw at him throughout games.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:57 PM   #250
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Really thought WCS did a decent job on Jokic. I know the stats don't show it, but WCS did stop him from scoring multiples times. Jokic is basically the center version of Luka, so there is only so much you can do.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 01:06 PM   #251
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm go on record and say i feel so much better about the Mavs ability to matchup with the Lakers this year if they stay committed to sticking with big lineups.

I think KP, Maxi and Willie can matchup with AD, Gasol and Harrell to a certain extent. I believe AD will get his but I also think Willie and Maxi gives the Mavs that 2nd and 3rd big they can throw at him throughout games.
Agree. Very nice to see the recent changes. I hope they stick. Some of us have only been asking for this for a couple of years. LOL. Defense looks nice, and I'd like to see WCS with KP when he comes back and have Maxi coming off the bench. I just hope it doesn't take RC a couple of years to figure that out too. ;-)

What a refreshing game!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited by turin; 01-08-2021 at 01:07 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 01:14 PM   #252
Dallas41
Diamond Member

I believe the Mavs are ranked in the top 10 this year in defense so far

107.5: Mavericks’ defense kept Dallas in the game early, allowing only 107.5 points per 100 possessions
Things didn’t start well for the Mavericks (see our last stat) on offense. It was the effort on defense that kept Dallas in the game and it was the reason why Dallas trailed only nine points at the half. (52 - 43). Per Cleaning the Glass data, Denver was NBA’s 3rd most efficient offense before yesterday’s game (116.2 points per 100 possessions). The Maverick’s defense held them to 107.5 points per 100 possessions yesterday. The defense was very active all night long, generating 12 steals and seven blocked shots. Dorian Finney-Smith had a great overall game, with 14 points, 8 rebounds, three steals ,two block, and two assists, while shooting 4 of 8 from three.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:37 PM   #253
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Luka was just credited with another steal. 5 is a career high. His defense was quite solid in this game.

Old 01-08-2021, 02:15 PM   #254
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Stats after this game
16th in OFFRTG (last year 1st)
10th in DEFRTG (last year 18th)
9th in NETRTG (last year 6th)
18th in rebounding percentage at 49% (last year 10th)

Rick always said we needed a top 5-10 defense which we have.
Just gotta get that offense firing with consistency and fix that deplorable rebounding

BTW - when we start two guys over 6'8" like we did in the last two games (WCS and Kleber) we secured 54% of boards which would put us 3rd in the league in rebounding and that's without KP.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 01-08-2021 at 02:24 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 02:37 PM   #255
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Stats after this game
16th in OFFRTG (last year 1st)
10th in DEFRTG (last year 18th)
9th in NETRTG (last year 6th)
18th in rebounding percentage at 49% (last year 10th)

Rick always said we needed a top 5-10 defense which we have.
Just gotta get that offense firing with consistency and fix that deplorable rebounding

BTW - when we start two guys over 6'8" like we did in the last two games (WCS and Kleber) we secured 54% of boards which would put us 3rd in the league in rebounding and that's without KP.
Kleber seems to do well starting even if his stats don't scream box score. The team numbers always seem to go up with him starting. Just can't overexpose him like they did against the Clippers. I think that is where WCS comes in since he wasn't able to play in the bubble.

Big key with both of them is that they can guard faster and smaller players. WCS's speed is criminally overlooked.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 01-08-2021 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-08-2021, 06:34 PM   #256
Dallas41
Diamond Member

A couple of Mavs players have covid

not sure which one's
Old 01-08-2021, 08:17 PM   #257
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A couple of Mavs players have covid

not sure which one's
Does anyone NOT have covid? Now my son and his girlfriend appear to have it, although he tested negative today. She tested positive. My other son and his wife have both had it. For my part, I have an appt to get the vaccine on Monday.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 08:24 PM   #258
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Really thought WCS did a decent job on Jokic. I know the stats don't show it, but WCS did stop him from scoring multiples times. Jokic is basically the center version of Luka, so there is only so much you can do.
I feel like Boban always does a good job on him. He’s long enough to alter his shots, and doesn’t get pushed around like the other guys. That said WCS did a pretty good job. Just have to accept Jokic will get his.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 08:35 PM   #259
VA-Mavs-Fan

VA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the roughVA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the roughVA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the roughVA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the roughVA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the rough

https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1347717962610991110
According to the 7:30 p.m. injury report, Jalen Brunson, Dorian Finney-Smith and Josh Richardson are out due to "health and safety protocols" for Saturday's game vs. Orlando.

Burke was already sick back in Dallas - not sure what he has.

Last edited by VA-Mavs-Fan; 01-08-2021 at 08:35 PM.
VA-Mavs-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 08:39 PM   #260
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Kleber seems to do well starting even if his stats don't scream box score. The team numbers always seem to go up with him starting. Just can't overexpose him like they did against the Clippers. I think that is where WCS comes in since he wasn't able to play in the bubble.

Big key with both of them is that they can guard faster and smaller players. WCS's speed is criminally overlooked.
If KP is healthy, and WCS is available in the POs, Kleber will be in a more comfortable and suitable role.
Kleber's role in the POs last season reminded me of LaFrentz's role back in 02-03 (I think) when Dirk and Bradley went down against the Spurs...basically the only rotation big left having to take on overwhelming tasks.

Last edited by rimrocker; 01-08-2021 at 08:44 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 08:49 PM   #261
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA-Mavs-Fan View Post
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1347717962610991110
According to the 7:30 p.m. injury report, Jalen Brunson, Dorian Finney-Smith and Josh Richardson are out due to "health and safety protocols" for Saturday's game vs. Orlando.

Burke was already sick back in Dallas - not sure what he has.
One of them tested positive, and the other two will miss at least 7 days due to being exposed. I don’t understand how they determine who was exposed. They all played in the game. Every player and coach was exposed, right?
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 08:56 PM   #262
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I mean by playing all 3 in games.

Not starting all 3 together but at least one them should start next to KP in order to keep our defense and rebounding strong.

But i think WCS can play center next to either KP or Maxi he's proved that now.
He’ll probably stagger their minutes, so they all get some time together. My guess is he starts Maxi and KP. I doubt Willie will struggle to get minutes, though.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 10:53 PM   #263
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

I am late to the party. I am watching last night's game now. I haven't seen if we won or lost yet. Right now it looks bad as we're down by 10, 71-61. Oh wait... THJ just hit a 3!
Old 01-08-2021, 11:46 PM   #264
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I continue to believe JJ would fit along side KP, even as a starter. That doesn't mean he gets many more minutes than he is getting now, but in my mind they complement each other.
I think for certain matchups that Johnson would be a great spot starter

I like his energy and toughness
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:24 AM   #265
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Loved every moment once the 2nd half started. What a game! I just wish it was that exciting from the opening tipoff!
Old 01-09-2021, 12:34 AM   #266
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
Loved every moment once the 2nd half started. What a game! I just wish it was that exciting from the opening tipoff!
The biggest thing i took from that 1st half was the Mavs defense allowed them to stay in that game until the offense came alive
Old 01-09-2021, 12:43 AM   #267
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Damnit Covid got a few players. Hope they’re alright.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:25 AM   #268
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Damnit Covid got a few players. Hope they’re alright.
Thankfully they have a 99+% chance of being fine.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote