Mavs win by 1-9 1 50.00%
Mavs lose by 1-9 0 0%
Mavs lose by 10+ 0 0%
We all winners - shorter game without Harden free throws 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2021, 09:16 PM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_D_D View Post
So I'm not gonna bash Rick here, but.... Those of you who came out and posted after the utah game just to be
sarcastic dickheads against your fellow fans and say "ya let's fire Rick!"

Just curious what your response is to this game? Spiral?
Good teams lose games.

Go away with your "I told you Mavs are awful and should fire Rick" schtick.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 09:18 PM   #2
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Good teams lose games.

your right they just don't lose to a Houston team apparently who was 2-20 in their last 22 games and missing like half a starting lineup
Dallas41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 09:18 PM   #3
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

We sucked. Flush it and move on tbh.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 09:21 PM   #4
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good teams lose games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
We sucked. Flush it and move on tbh.

Honestly I find this to be a ridiculous take. Yes everyone loses games. Not everyone has a top-3 NBA player. Not everyone is battling to avoid the play-in. Not everyone is trying to recover from a poor start.

Losing games against the worst team in the league with a full roster aside from Kleber and Redick is inexcusable.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:24 PM   #5
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Honestly I find this to be a ridiculous take. Yes everyone loses games. Not everyone has a top-3 NBA player. Not everyone is battling to avoid the play-in. Not everyone is trying to recover from a poor start.

Losing games against the worst team in the league with a full roster aside from Kleber and Redick is inexcusable.
So the solution is to fire Rick in the midst of a playoff push?
Old 04-07-2021, 09:28 PM   #6
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No, not at all! I really do like Rick and think he's elite.

I don't know what the solution is, but I do think it involves limiting Richardson's minutes.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:35 PM   #7
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
No, not at all! I really do like Rick and think he's elite.

I don't know what the solution is, but I do think it involves limiting Richardson's minutes.
Well I won't argue there. He's been the biggest disappointment for me of the guys on the roster. But also who takes his minutes? Kleber was out, Burke was out, and Green's couldn't find his offense if it hit him in the face. With the mins everyone got Tyler Bey or Hinton would have had to get those minutes and I just haven't seen either of them do anything noteworthy to warrant minutes.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:34 PM   #8
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

End of season would be fine. After the obligatory first-round playoff exit.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 09:30 PM   #9
D_D_D

D_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really nice

Quote:
Good teams lose games.

Oh ya Erica?

First of all, you included quotations as if that's what I said... Is that what I said??

Mhmm thought so... That makes you look like a fuckin antagonistic shitbird.

I was simply challenging the people who like to talk shit to fellow mavs fans about Rick Carlisle. I think I have a very good and simple argument. And guess what? You obviously fall into that despicable category of "fans" who just talk shit to other fans. You literally quoted me with you own made up quotes. I'm a dallas mavericks fan and have been since I went to a game in 1999. That's all I care about. I have opinions. But I don't put down fellow fans. We are all here for one reason. Cuz we love the fucking mavs. We all have different opinions cuz we are unique fucking humans. But you and others just make yourselves feel good by bashing and talking shit about other people's opinions. And what you did with mine is just retarded. I posted a challenge. And you decided to create a quote for me lol. Hey Erica, I don't care how many posts you have or anything, you're a bitch. Gotta set some dumb asses straight here.

Most importantly.... Watch film and grow and Let's Go Mavs!!!
D_D_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 10:37 PM   #10
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_D_D View Post
Oh ya Erica?

First of all, you included quotations as if that's what I said... Is that what I said??

Mhmm thought so... That makes you look like a fuckin antagonistic shitbird.

I was simply challenging the people who like to talk shit to fellow mavs fans about Rick Carlisle. I think I have a very good and simple argument. And guess what? You obviously fall into that despicable category of "fans" who just talk shit to other fans. You literally quoted me with you own made up quotes. I'm a dallas mavericks fan and have been since I went to a game in 1999. That's all I care about. I have opinions. But I don't put down fellow fans. We are all here for one reason. Cuz we love the fucking mavs. We all have different opinions cuz we are unique fucking humans. But you and others just make yourselves feel good by bashing and talking shit about other people's opinions. And what you did with mine is just retarded. I posted a challenge. And you decided to create a quote for me lol. Hey Erica, I don't care how many posts you have or anything, you're a bitch. Gotta set some dumb asses straight here.

Most importantly.... Watch film and grow and Let's Go Mavs!!!
The quote was likely a response to literal every day talk of firing Rick. After wins people call to fire Rick. When Mosley(who is the coach of the defense people complain over) coached one game against the Knicks ppl praised the shit out of him and said see this is why we need to fire Rick.

After every game win or loss for 3 weeks I believe, it's been one or multiples of- fire Rick, redick trade was awful, we should have traded for x player, should have traded richardson, should have traded bruson, should have traded kleber, why are we resting players(turned out they were not just resting and actually had minor injuries), etc

It has been asked more than once to name the coach that makes this team magically turn Richardson into a starting player for a contender, or to make KP suddenly be a + defender again or just out coach a guy who is widely considered a top coach. No name has ever been brought up for discussion from what I've seen.

It's also been asked what trade could have upgraded the mavs and what package would we have given up and nothing from what I've seen has ever been posted. Just standard we didn't get fournier or Gordon despite our limited assets and other teams having better packages.

So if you are going to "challenge" posters who made snide comments about firing rick after a win to state their opinions now after this loss then you have to realize the only reason those comments existed to begin with is because of the seemingly nonstop complaining without the requested input for coming up on a month now. I mean if the argument is "I was giving my opinion"... then give a name or a trade deal to discuss because this is a forum. The nonstop complaints do nothing without something to discuss.
Old 04-08-2021, 01:39 AM   #11
D_D_D

D_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really nice
Talking

Quote:
Quote:
The quote was likely a response to literal every day talk of firing Rick. After wins people call to fire Rick. When Mosley(who is the coach of the defense people complain over) coached one game against the Knicks ppl praised the shit out of him and said see this is why we need to fire Rick.

After every game win or loss for 3 weeks I believe, it's been one or multiples of- fire Rick, redick trade was awful, we should have traded for x player, should have traded richardson, should have traded bruson, should have traded kleber, why are we resting players(turned out they were not just resting and actually had minor injuries), etc

It has been asked more than once to name the coach that makes this team magically turn Richardson into a starting player for a contender, or to make KP suddenly be a + defender again or just out coach a guy who is widely considered a top coach. No name has ever been brought up for discussion from what I've seen.

It's also been asked what trade could have upgraded the mavs and what package would we have given up and nothing from what I've seen has ever been posted. Just standard we didn't get fournier or Gordon despite our limited assets and other teams having better packages.

So if you are going to "challenge" posters who made snide comments about firing rick after a win to state their opinions now after this loss then you have to realize the only reason those comments existed to begin with is because of the seemingly nonstop complaining without the requested input for coming up on a month now. I mean if the argument is "I was giving my opinion"... then give a name or a trade deal to discuss because this is a forum. The nonstop complaints do nothing without something to discuss.
Hey there Bryan Wilson... I've always been just a ,"reader" or "peruser'" of the forum honestly. And I've actually always liked most of your commentary. I 100% get your point about this shit. As for me, I of course have my own opinions. Just like you! And every single person who posts, reads, or knows nothing if this board! I don't busy / bother myself with reading every single thing in this damn forum, so I don't know about everyone's opinion or even the popular or unpopular opinion. I didn't align myself with anyone at all when I tried to "objectively" challenge the people who took it upon themselves to only post to basically be shitheads. And of course I haven't seen anything from them yet. I.e. Spiralgoesdown or whatever his name is.
Anyways no beef with you Bryan. Take care

Erica.. lol.. I love you too! I hope you've thought about how to treat your fellow die hard mavs fans. We all have different opinions okay? Love ya bud!

All that matters on this forum everyone. . . . . .

GO DALLAS MAVERICKS !! !! !!

Tags
harden still sucks, houston we have problems, lavert for oladipo, lol rockets rebuild