Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-14-2023, 09:44 AM   #761
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Just peoples opinions around the interwebs....oh and the reality that we have no choice anyway...

Obviously, you'd never hear the FO say this. But the writing is, IMO, already on the wall.
I would tend to agree with you if they didn't trade for Kyrie. That would be an easy decision and the team with Luka sidelined would be destined for a top 10 pick and regroup next year. Not a chance in hell they are punting this season now.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2023, 09:46 AM   #762
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh and if you want proof of punting the season, then all you have to do is listen to our so-called coach...

https://twitter.com/sixfivelando/sta...70146419531777
-____________-

Really stretching out there, aren't ya?
Old 03-14-2023, 10:32 AM   #763
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
-____________-

Really stretching out there, aren't ya?
With Kidd's history? No.

There really is no good explanation to why Igor left. I mean, he left to a staff where the coach was fired 7 games into the season. So, either Cuban was too cheap to keep him, or Kidd ran him out. Maybe it was both, but Kidd hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 02:51 PM   #764
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Tank. We need that pick. Someone like Jarace Walker could make a huge difference on this team.
Old 03-14-2023, 04:52 PM   #765
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Tank. We need that pick. Someone like Jarace Walker could make a huge difference on this team.
Anyone wanna draw up how many losses we need to have a great shot at top 10?

If they land in the play in, they must win. Otherwise they are definitely conveying the pick to New York.

Just glancing at records they?re about 15th worst and I don?t see them ?jumping over? many of those bottom feeders to get a top 10.
Old 03-14-2023, 07:20 PM   #766
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Anyone wanna draw up how many losses we need to have a great shot at top 10?

If they land in the play in, they must win. Otherwise they are definitely conveying the pick to New York.

Just glancing at records they?re about 15th worst and I don?t see them ?jumping over? many of those bottom feeders to get a top 10.
Zero percent chance essentially. I believe They would have to lose every single game to guarantee the 10th worst. Kidd would somehow fuck that up too.

Cubans best move would be to fire Kidd tonight and promote an interim or bring best available immediately and push hard.

If we miss playoffs, I can't see Kidd coming back. Cuban can't justify that and risk it again with a fresh season. Even if we manage to upgrade while losing a pick and 2 key players in Kyrie and Wood. If anyone can, it would be Cuban but idk if he's given up on the franchise or his ego yet.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-14-2023 at 07:21 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 11:22 PM   #767
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs now 9th and tied with 10th Lakers.

1 game ahead of Jazz for 11th
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 11:34 PM   #768
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone really care anymore? I'm totally numb to this season. The big man situation has completely collapsed. Our two superstars are hurt. Young guys look good but can't carry the team. And the coach is on Neptune.

Not really sure what there is to be optimistic about.

Old 03-15-2023, 12:39 AM   #769
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

If the mavs don't make the playoffs I'll probably cheer for either Brooklyn or New York

Can't believe JB has actually turned that sad Knicks franchise around and Brooklyn has surpringly stayed competitive without KD and Kyrie

Maybe we all underapreciated DFS, JB and Dinwiddie

Guess we can blame kidd but in reality he's not the guy who put this roster together.

I think both nico and cuban have flown under the radar while kidd takes all the blame
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 02:56 AM   #770
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
If the mavs don't make the playoffs I'll probably cheer for either Brooklyn or New York

Can't believe JB has actually turned that sad Knicks franchise around and Brooklyn has surpringly stayed competitive without KD and Kyrie

Maybe we all underapreciated DFS, JB and Dinwiddie

Guess we can blame kidd but in reality he's not the guy who put this roster together.

I think both nico and cuban have flown under the radar while kidd takes all the blame
Understand your point but Nico made the trade for Wood but Kidd wont play him. Nico made the trade to draft Hardy but Kidd wouldnt play him.
Hell, Nico signed the washed up knucklehaded career backup center that Kidd wanted and Kidd wont even play him.
Before the season ends, it wouldnt surprise me at this point to think Kidd will bench Kyrie.

I'm sorry, but Kidd is getting all that he deserves.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 08:41 AM   #771
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Understand your point but Nico made the trade for Wood but Kidd wont play him. Nico made the trade to draft Hardy but Kidd wouldnt play him.
Hell, Nico signed the washed up knucklehaded career backup center that Kidd wanted and Kidd wont even play him.
Before the season ends, it wouldnt surprise me at this point to think Kidd will bench Kyrie.

Bingo.

If it was up to Kidd, we'd be playing 5 guards at all times.

Kidd is actually just a worse version of Rick who doesn't know how to call plays.

I can't recall a single end of game situation where I thought Kidd drew up a good play this season.

Old 03-15-2023, 08:59 AM   #772
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Quote:
Does anyone really care anymore? I'm totally numb to this season. The big man situation has completely collapsed. Our two superstars are hurt. Young guys look good but can't carry the team. And the coach is on Neptune.

Not really sure what there is to be optimistic about.
This.

I was a season ticket holder from 2001 (the inaugural season for the AAC including the Mavs new unis) to 2006 and that NBA Finals loss really spoke to me. Not just because the fact that the Mavs lost, but because it revealed to me how incredibly invested I was in the team. While in reality, I can't even influence the outcome so it's unwise to give it too much time, energy and emotion - including finances. I made a pact with myself in 2007 to only watch 10 games on TV and I may have watched 5 games at best. One of the best decisions of my life as it helped to level set my relationship with the Mavs while reminding me of what it truly is: a group of grown men playing a childhood game while making millions. For our ENTERTAINMENT.

I share this because I cannot for the life of me imagine what it must be like to be a season ticket holder at this time. I would feel so ripped off. Not so much because of the poor product, but due to load management and attending a game while having no idea who will play. When I see players adhering to load management, it makes me laugh as I'm an aspiring pro Ultra Endurance Athlete (runner) on the side of my career and the only way to get better at my trade is to work hard and work consistently. I'm 46 years old, btw. I log 200-240 miles a month and what helps me to avoid injury is being consistently good - instead of occasionally great. It seems to me as if some NBA players want to go out there and have a great game and then take a game or two off because they feel that they've earned it. It's both sad and unfortunate and the NBA product is dissipating as a result of it.

Last edited by washedklean77; 03-15-2023 at 09:03 AM.
washedklean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 09:00 AM   #773
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Kyrie out
Wood out
Luka out
THJ out

It?s like we?re tanking but we have no pick

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-15-2023 at 09:05 AM.
Old 03-15-2023, 09:32 AM   #774
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:

This is a succinct way of putting it. It really is a slow self-destruction by Kidd...

As for the tanking aspect, I guess the Friday night game will tell all. How hurt is Luka? Is Kyrie hurt or still dealing with personal issues? Maxi's health, Wood's health, etc.

If the guy's out continue to be, it will be an organic tank to the bottom. Top 10 pick is easily achievable looking at the standings. The schedule could allow for it as there's only a couple of gimmes late (CHA, SAN).

Flip side, the guys are trying to get as close to 100% for a stretch run that could easily be favorable. Just that damn health issue. I just find it hard to believe the team is ready for a tank job after the moves they'd made to win this season and with the West truly open.
Old 03-15-2023, 09:41 AM   #775
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand those who are saying we have no chance of retaining our pick at all. Just go to tankathon.com and check for yourself.

1) We have the second worst records over the last 10 games in the league.

2) We sit at 34-35.

3) There are 13 games left.

4) We are literally one game ahead of teams (NO, Utah, Toronto are all at 33-36) for the 10th worst record.

Not only do we have a good chance of retaining our pick if we actually *try* to win... we will almost certainly retain it if we tank. We should 100% be tanking. We need the asset more than we need a play-in loss or first round exit.

Last edited by tap2390; 03-15-2023 at 09:41 AM.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 09:58 AM   #776
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
INot only do we have a good chance of retaining our pick if we actually *try* to win... we will almost certainly retain it if we tank. We should 100% be tanking. We need the asset more than we need a play-in loss or first round exit.
I don't think you have that right. Good chance? In modern English, that usually means more than 50%

1st round exit - 0% chance of keeping our pick
14th (and lose play-in) - 2.4% chance of keeping pick
13th (and lose play-in) - 4.7% chance of keeping pick
12th - 7.2% chance of keeping pick
11th - 9.4% chance of. keeping pick
10th - 13.9% chance of keeping pick

It's unlikely we can even get to 10th worst record in the league, but even then we have an 86.1% chance of giving the pick to New York. I don't think I'd call that a "good chance"
Old 03-15-2023, 10:16 AM   #777
tap2390
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I don't think you have that right. Good chance? In modern English, that usually means more than 50%

1st round exit - 0% chance of keeping our pick
14th (and lose play-in) - 2.4% chance of keeping pick
13th (and lose play-in) - 4.7% chance of keeping pick
12th - 7.2% chance of keeping pick
11th - 9.4% chance of. keeping pick
10th - 13.9% chance of keeping pick

It's unlikely we can even get to 10th worst record in the league, but even then we have an 86.1% chance of giving the pick to New York. I don't think I'd call that a "good chance"

Not sure where you got this information, but it is just not correct.

If we end up with the 10th-worst record, the only way we DON'T keep our pick is if one of the teams 11-14 leapfrog us during the lottery selection for one of the top-4 picks. We would then be pushed down and out of the top-10 based on inverse record.

Based on my math, if we end up with the 10th worst record, there's a 27.4% chance that one of the teams 11-14 leapfrog us and we lose our pick, meaning there's a 72.6% chance we keep our pick.

Independent of this, there would be a 10.3% chance of us leaping into the top-4.

Meanwhile there is a 0.0% chance we do jack shit in the playoffs.

Last edited by tap2390; 03-15-2023 at 10:20 AM.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 10:47 AM   #778
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:

All I'm saying is Nico and Cuban seem to just fly under the radar for the poor roster construction

Here's a take from another mavs media site

It started in the offseason with trading for Christian Wood. The 6?10 big man has a unique and special offensive skill set, but he has always been a below-average defender. He just does not fit into the way Kidd wants to play. It is like trying to make spaghetti and meatballs with chicken and rice. There are plenty of delicious meals to cook with the ingredients on hand, but it is not what you want to make.

Beyond that, the Mavs do not have a balanced roster. Their personnel is tilted too heavily towards the offensive end of the floor. Dallas does not have a perimeter stopper or any rim protection. They are the worst rebounding team in the league and dreadful defensively. None of that should fall on Kidd?s shoulders. Owner Mark Cuban and the front office must add more talent this summer or Dallas will face a similar fate next season.

Coach Kidd did not put the roster together, but he should take some blame for how he is making them play.
Old 03-15-2023, 11:06 AM   #779
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Cuban doesn't fly under the radar here around here. It's just that you can't force a billionaire to sell unless he royally screws up.

Kidd can be fired at a moment's notice.

And it's the coach's job to make the best of the roster they have. Kidd absolutely hasn't done that.

Old 03-15-2023, 11:40 AM   #780
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bingo.

If it was up to Kidd, we'd be playing 5 guards at all times.

Kidd is actually just a worse version of Rick who doesn't know how to call plays.

I can't recall a single end of game situation where I thought Kidd drew up a good play this season.
Checks out

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-15-2023 at 11:40 AM.
Old 03-15-2023, 11:42 AM   #781
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
This is a succinct way of putting it. It really is a slow self-destruction by Kidd...

As for the tanking aspect, I guess the Friday night game will tell all. How hurt is Luka? Is Kyrie hurt or still dealing with personal issues? Maxi's health, Wood's health, etc.

If the guy's out continue to be, it will be an organic tank to the bottom. Top 10 pick is easily achievable looking at the standings. The schedule could allow for it as there's only a couple of gimmes late (CHA, SAN).

Flip side, the guys are trying to get as close to 100% for a stretch run that could easily be favorable. Just that damn health issue. I just find it hard to believe the team is ready for a tank job after the moves they'd made to win this season and with the West truly open.
Of course they aren't tanking. If we were Kidd would find a way to fvck it up.

Old 03-15-2023, 11:58 AM   #782
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
All I'm saying is Nico and Cuban seem to just fly under the radar for the poor roster construction

Here's a take from another mavs media site

It started in the offseason with trading for Christian Wood. The 6?10 big man has a unique and special offensive skill set, but he has always been a below-average defender. He just does not fit into the way Kidd wants to play. It is like trying to make spaghetti and meatballs with chicken and rice. There are plenty of delicious meals to cook with the ingredients on hand, but it is not what you want to make.

Beyond that, the Mavs do not have a balanced roster. Their personnel is tilted too heavily towards the offensive end of the floor. Dallas does not have a perimeter stopper or any rim protection. They are the worst rebounding team in the league and dreadful defensively. None of that should fall on Kidd?s shoulders. Owner Mark Cuban and the front office must add more talent this summer or Dallas will face a similar fate next season.

Coach Kidd did not put the roster together, but he should take some blame for how he is making them play.
I get that Cuban needs blame too. The FO in general down to the entire coaching staff carry the weight of this seasons failures. It's strategy though because as much as we can say, "This guy or that guy doesn't play the type of defense Kidd likes" or "This guy isn't experienced enough", however, Kidd has done a terrible job with the scheme and even worse exploring lineups.

Some very mediocre guys have been static in thr rotation and SLU. They aren't producing. Nico at least made some moves. Who knows how freely he has been allowed to work. Most coaches are either doing more with this roster or experimenting with the young potential to prep for the future/next season. Kidd has these guys floundering.

Cuban is a doofus. We had major issues with Rick and it lingered on for a cpl years. Then Rick left US. Lol. He doesn't run a tight ship. There's loose ends and mismanagement all over the place and the response is to hire Cynth, Kidd and a Nike rep. I don't mean to bash Cynth and Nico because they may be great behind the scenes. But you'd think Cuban would go after the best available for those 3 spots. Alas, here we are.

Old 03-15-2023, 03:11 PM   #783
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs Injury Report

Collins - out
Vassell - out
Sochan - out
Bassey - out
Branham - doubtful

This game will be a battle of the benches... might be ugly.
Old 03-15-2023, 04:13 PM   #784
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Spurs Injury Report

Collins - out
Vassell - out
Sochan - out
Bassey - out
Branham - doubtful

Ugly? Something we are already familiar with.

Old 03-15-2023, 04:14 PM   #785
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Spurs Injury Report

Collins - out
Vassell - out
Sochan - out
Bassey - out
Branham - doubtful

This is why "we can tank to 9th/10th worst is going to be easy" is bullshit.

Mavs are very likely stuck in a bad spot of not being bad enough to keep our pick and not good enough to avoid the inevitable play-in tournament loss.
Old 03-15-2023, 04:38 PM   #786
saclare
Platinum Member

If we are talking the blame game around here, let's not leave out the players. Least of all, but don't tell me this team could have gotten more (and sometimes less) from certain players.

FO, coaching, and players, in that order, have failed this season so far. Little time and hope remain to turn it around.
Old 03-15-2023, 05:47 PM   #787
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

But only a bad coach can let the big man situation deteriorate like that. Even Powell who already sucks is unplayably bad.

Maxi-bad, Powell-Bad, Wood-bad defense, MgGee DNP, Morris DNP. Coach just doesn't give a shit about centers or big men.

Old 03-15-2023, 06:15 PM   #788
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Wood is playing. Gonna be a mean 12 minutes.

Old 03-15-2023, 08:05 PM   #789
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I?m old enough to remember when Kidd refused to start Porzingis at center, because he wanted another big on the floor.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 08:15 PM   #790
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Wood is playing. Gonna be a mean 12 minutes.

Not even watching this shit anymore unless they make the playoffs.

At least in the playoffs Luka and Kyrie won't sit out games and the rotations will shorter.

This shit right now is like preseason lineups
Old 03-15-2023, 08:21 PM   #791
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Wood showing why he should play as the starting center. But the analytics say otherwise. Geez
Old 03-15-2023, 08:50 PM   #792
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Not watching but how are we losing to the spurs who sat their players lol

This is beyond depressing.
Old 03-15-2023, 08:50 PM   #793
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

McGee 3 fouls in 4 mins. Kidd?s largest sin was bringing this dude in.
Old 03-15-2023, 09:35 PM   #794
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

21/11 for Wood. He is totally the problem with the team.

Old 03-15-2023, 09:53 PM   #795
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Why isn?t Wood playing at the end of the game??
Old 03-15-2023, 09:56 PM   #796
Simon2
Diamond Member

Kidd read the message
Old 03-15-2023, 10:03 PM   #797
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

You can?t make this shit up. Holy shit this team is bad.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 10:05 PM   #798
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
You can?t make this shit up. Holy shit this team is bad.
the tank is on
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 10:06 PM   #799
FreshJive
Diamond Member

This is amazing.
Old 03-15-2023, 10:07 PM   #800
Simon2
Diamond Member

That?s a great inbound play by Kidd. Dumbass