Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-15-2023, 10:19 PM   #801
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

The only play the Mavs run is isolation for Wood on top of the key.
Old 03-15-2023, 10:33 PM   #802
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

If Kidd doesn't get fired the second the season ends, then I'm out. Tragically awful coach.

And Wood is better than Maxi...by a lot.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 10:47 PM   #803
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

I can?t wait to hand the Knicks the #11 pick this summer and look back at the game Dwight Powell inexplicably turned into prime Dave Cowens for half a game as the reason. Most Mavs-y outcome imaginable.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 10:56 PM   #804
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

So stupid. All of it. Just stupid.
Old 03-15-2023, 11:26 PM   #805
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Bad win
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 11:39 PM   #806
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Lol

I didn't even bother watching this game

But I saw the late game highlights which was typical mavs basketball all year long

Spurs miss the FT

Kleber throws bad pass to inbound the ball gives spurs another shot to tie game and kleber blows defensive assignment to allow late game bucket

That play reminded me of the blown defensive assignment earlier this year by Luka where some team beat Dallas on the final play

Oh well a win is a win
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 12:51 AM   #807
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

The actual tanking teams are going to be working hard. As much as we want I don?t see the Mavs organically tanking unless Luka and Kyrie are legit done for the season. Even then Mavs will find a way to give the Knicks the 12 seed for the draft.

What sucks is a half ass finish to the season like 9-4 probably gets them the 6 seed.

Then the org can turn and say see we?re fine. It?s the fans that are doom and gloom.
Old 03-16-2023, 02:36 AM   #808
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
All I'm saying is Nico and Cuban seem to just fly under the radar for the poor roster construction

Here's a take from another mavs media site

It started in the offseason with trading for Christian Wood. The 6?10 big man has a unique and special offensive skill set, but he has always been a below-average defender. He just does not fit into the way Kidd wants to play. It is like trying to make spaghetti and meatballs with chicken and rice. There are plenty of delicious meals to cook with the ingredients on hand, but it is not what you want to make.

Beyond that, the Mavs do not have a balanced roster. Their personnel is tilted too heavily towards the offensive end of the floor. Dallas does not have a perimeter stopper or any rim protection. They are the worst rebounding team in the league and dreadful defensively. None of that should fall on Kidd?s shoulders. Owner Mark Cuban and the front office must add more talent this summer or Dallas will face a similar fate next season.

Coach Kidd did not put the roster together, but he should take some blame for how he is making them play.
If Kidd plays Green more earlier in the year or even last season, the pain of losing DFS isnt so severe after the Kyrie trade.

If Kidd plays Hardy more earlier in the year, the Kyrie trade might not have been necessary.

If Kidd plays Wood more than Powell, and plays him at his natural position with a defensive center like McGee, the Mavs would be a better rebounding and defensive team.

I'm sorry, but Kidd is deserving of over 90% of the blame in my opinion.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 09:15 AM   #809
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
I?m old enough to remember when Kidd refused to start Porzingis at center, because he wanted another big on the floor.
Pretty sure KP was the one against playing at the 5...may be mistaken, but I don't recall it being a Kidd decision and the KP playing the 5 debate was born when Carlisle was still the coach.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 09:19 AM   #810
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
If Kidd doesn't get fired the second the season ends, then I'm out. Tragically awful coach.

And Wood is better than Maxi...by a lot.
Kidd put the nail in the coffin for me last night. The entire end of game sequence was more of the same from him.

How does someone who has been around basketball at the highest levels for so long, a hall of famer even, draw up something so stupid? From having Maxi in the game, much less as the in-bounder...to having the option of the back court pass even remotely available when the object is to just simply get the ball in. If it were me, you have a much better passer in-bound the ball to 2 of your best FT options running a play, and a 3rd emergency option in the half of court where you are in bounding.

It's not rocket science, but he sure as hell likes to make it hard.
Old 03-16-2023, 12:01 PM   #811
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

What's strange is Kidd's forte is working with and developing guards. Luka, Kyrie, Green, and Hardy all flourishing. If he rode that, then I think he coulda saved his job.

But even with that..he dicked around too much with Hardy and even Green. Why? It's just this strange history of petty mind games with players/fans/whoever.

When he decided to bench Green for Justin Holiday was the last straw for a lot of people.

When Luka and Kyrie come back...just keep Hardy and Green in the starting lineup. They have EARNED it. F defense. Nobody is playing defense on this roster. Time to give up on that idea.

Luka/Kyrie/Hardy/Green/Wood. Who is stopping that offense? I honestly believe it will be good enough to overcome how awful the defense will be. Because again...we aren't playing defense anyway.

Old 03-16-2023, 12:55 PM   #812
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's strange is Kidd's forte is working with and developing guards. Luka, Kyrie, Green, and Hardy all flourishing. If he rode that, then I think he coulda saved his job.

But even with that..he dicked around too much with Hardy and even Green. Why? It's just this strange history of petty mind games with players/fans/whoever.

When he decided to bench Green for Justin Holiday was the last straw for a lot of people.

When Luka and Kyrie come back...just keep Hardy and Green in the starting lineup. They have EARNED it. F defense. Nobody is playing defense on this roster. Time to give up on that idea.

Luka/Kyrie/Hardy/Green/Wood. Who is stopping that offense? I honestly believe it will be good enough to overcome how awful the defense will be. Because again...we aren't playing defense anyway.
Interesting Stats:
Mavs are currently tied for 10th in PPG for Western Conference teams... and 4th in points allowed. How does that figure? Every Western Conf team sucks at defense?
Old 03-16-2023, 02:41 PM   #813
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Interesting Stats:
Mavs are currently tied for 10th in PPG for Western Conference teams... and 4th in points allowed. How does that figure? Every Western Conf team sucks at defense?
I mean, we're still 23rd in d efficiency (6th last season) and 25th in opp fg%, so total points is a smidge misleading. Strangely though, 8th in opp 3 pt%.

But come on, it's pretty impossible to see anyone trying hard on that end right now.

I mean, it doesn't feel like defense is much of a thing anymore in today's game anyway though. Too many good scorers with the rules making good defense hard to play.

Crappy refs don't help the cause.

Old 03-16-2023, 06:41 PM   #814
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Not looking good for kleber

MMB

Kleber?s athleticism looks absolutely zapped, which I guess shouldn?t be surprising considering the injury Kleber is returning from. Kleber is still making occasional good defensive rotations at the rim, but he only has four blocks and one steal in the six games he?s played since returning.
Old 03-16-2023, 07:30 PM   #815
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I mean, we're still 23rd in d efficiency (6th last season) and 25th in opp fg%, so total points is a smidge misleading. Strangely though, 8th in opp 3 pt%.

But come on, it's pretty impossible to see anyone trying hard on that end right now.

I mean, it doesn't feel like defense is much of a thing anymore in today's game anyway though. Too many good scorers with the rules making good defense hard to play.

Crappy refs don't help the cause.
Defense is very much alive and well now days. Tell this to Memphis, Milwaukee and Cleveland... As well as a few other great defensive teams. Oddly enough it's just the contenders who are committed to defense. It's not hired 3 and D bullshit guys either. It's guys who are coached and who have a solid understandable scheme.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 05:39 AM   #816
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Pretty sure KP was the one against playing at the 5...may be mistaken, but I don't recall it being a Kidd decision and the KP playing the 5 debate was born when Carlisle was still the coach.
KP wanted to play the 5. Carlisle figured out halfway through his last season that KP should play the 5. Kidd moved him back to the 4 to start the next season. You can confirm this by looking at game logs, but I remember the articles and post game comments coming out at the times.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 09:29 AM   #817
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
KP wanted to play the 5. Carlisle figured out halfway through his last season that KP should play the 5. Kidd moved him back to the 4 to start the next season. You can confirm this by looking at game logs, but I remember the articles and post game comments coming out at the times.
KP never wanted to play the five. He said multiple times he was a natural 4 and was trying to learn the 5 because it?s what coach wanted. With him at the 4 and Powell at the 5, we were just getting wrecked defensively so Rick had to adjust.

The rest could be true but the idea that KP wanted to play the five is mularkey.
Old 03-17-2023, 02:00 PM   #818
saclare
Platinum Member

Ugh, of course Callie Caplan's piece is puffy on Kidd and his coaching, really only referencing Green and Powell. I guess the former could be a positive seeing as we saw his demotion and slump as do in large part to Kidd and his rotations/PT for Green.

But no deeper questions it seems, like what were you thinking on the last play design? Who gives a shit how calm you were after it hilariously failed. Why did it fail in the first place? Explain your rotations, etc.

Bleh.
Old 03-17-2023, 02:19 PM   #819
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Ugh, of course Callie Caplan's piece is puffy on Kidd and his coaching, really only referencing Green and Powell. I guess the former could be a positive seeing as we saw his demotion and slump as do in large part to Kidd and his rotations/PT for Green.

But no deeper questions it seems, like what were you thinking on the last play design? Who gives a shit how calm you were after it hilariously failed. Why did it fail in the first place? Explain your rotations, etc.

Bleh.

Kidd is relaxed because he doesn't care. Remember, nobody is going to die if we don't do well this season. Ugh...

Lost a ton of respect for Caplan when she went after Afseth over something petty. Just mad that Grant is doing a better job than her.

Landon Thomas, Grant Afseth, and Iztok Franko are the only ones you can rely on to be honest about the current situation. Anything DMN is generally trash these days.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 03-17-2023 at 02:21 PM.
Old 03-17-2023, 02:39 PM   #820
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:
Kidd is relaxed because he doesn't care. Remember, nobody is going to die if we don't do well this season. Ugh...

Lost a ton of respect for Caplan when she went after Afseth over something petty. Just mad that Grant is doing a better job than her.

Landon Thomas, Grant Afseth, and Iztok Franko are the only ones you can rely on to be honest about the current situation. Anything DMN is generally trash these days.
I never saw the stuff with Afseth, do tell. And yes, generally agree on DMN.
Old 03-17-2023, 05:57 PM   #821
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
KP never wanted to play the five. He said multiple times he was a natural 4 and was trying to learn the 5 because it?s what coach wanted. With him at the 4 and Powell at the 5, we were just getting wrecked defensively so Rick had to adjust.

The rest could be true but the idea that KP wanted to play the five is mularkey.
Not, in fact, malarkey.

https://www.mavs.com/mavs-com-porzin...playingcenter/

?When I?m at the (power forward position) I only have the option to pop, and when I?m at the (center position) I can pick-and-pop and roll,? the fourth-year veteran said. ?So I can mix it up and just be more involved.?
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 08:35 PM   #822
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Scratching my head as to how Memphis has lost recently to everyone but Dallas

Fuching spurs blowing them out
Old 03-17-2023, 10:23 PM   #823
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Of course Hardy gets relegated to the bench and is playing less minutes than Justin Holiday so far.

Never wonder why people hate Kidd. I absolutely despise a coach that doesn't understand the meaning of earning minutes.

Old 03-17-2023, 10:28 PM   #824
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Just want to say damn it?s great watching Josh Green play. Gonna be fun watching him develop.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 10:51 PM   #825
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Well they need to figure out how to play Green with Luka. Feel like that is the make or break of the team.

Old 03-17-2023, 11:12 PM   #826
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Minus that Wright three, Wood gave them an 11-0 run

If he?s not scoring, he?s beyond bad
Old 03-17-2023, 11:26 PM   #827
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Not good enough to beat teams
Not bad enough to keep our pick
Old 03-17-2023, 11:30 PM   #828
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Lakers have a coach and NBA talent at every position so we?re not winning this one

Kyrie with a crazy efficient banger but if he doesn?t put up 45+, we lose
Old 03-17-2023, 11:38 PM   #829
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

11 point quarters ain?t gonna work
Old 03-18-2023, 12:03 AM   #830
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Lol Kyrie with the takedown of Maxi and then he gave him the people's Elbow!!!
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 12:04 AM   #831
JTmoney2424

JTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of light

Miracle win tonight. THJ and Wood killed them in the 4th but Maxi stepped up and Kyrie was his usual self. Back in the 6 spot!
JTmoney2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 12:05 AM   #832
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well they need to figure out how to play Green with Luka. Feel like that is the make or break of the team.
Josh Green plays at 100 miles per hour.....I don't know if he and Luka will ever mesh. Just plays too slow.
Old 03-18-2023, 12:06 AM   #833
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

That was a shocking fun finish.

Feel good for Kleber. Had to feel like crap being a idiot last game...But has to be sweeter being the winner of this one.
Old 03-18-2023, 12:16 AM   #834
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTmoney2424 View Post
Miracle win tonight. THJ and Wood killed them in the 4th but Maxi stepped up and Kyrie was his usual self. Back in the 6 spot!
Two of the lowest iq players on the team and fans wonder why kidd doesn't trust wood

It's also why they couldn't trade either guy because no one else wants them

THJ committed the stupidest foul on Reaves

DFS and Dinwiddie might not be as talented as those two but they are smarter players

I watched the 2nd half of this game and Kidd looks like he wanted to play bigger lineups but Powell + Wood together is shit fest defensively
Old 03-18-2023, 12:31 AM   #835
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

And of course I turned it off, Mavs down 4 with 15 to go. Gna.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 12:38 AM   #836
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Honest opinion

On that last play would Luka had passed the ball or taken a tough step back 3?

I believe with 6 seconds left he would have dribbled the clock down and took the step back 3
Old 03-18-2023, 12:49 AM   #837
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Great win for the standings.

First win of the season on the final possession
Old 03-18-2023, 05:50 AM   #838
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Noticed that Kidd was in on the dog-pile of Maxi - rare to see a coach do that.
Nice win for our now 6th place Mavs - glass half full.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 06:14 AM   #839
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a little surprised Kyrie didnt flip it to Hardaway who was closer and clock was getting close to 0.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 07:17 AM   #840
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I'm a little surprised Kyrie didnt flip it to Hardaway who was closer and clock was getting close to 0.
I'm sure Kyrie knew that THJ was just 4-12 for the night. Why pass it to someone who is clearly off?
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote