Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-31-2023, 02:43 AM   #601
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yep

I'm with you on this.

In fact the only guy mentioned out of all the names being thrown out as a draft pick that even makes sense is the kid out of UCF.

If he there's not I'd support cuban 100% for trading this Pick. Guys like Turner, Siakam, Grant or Reid all fit this term perfectly at as C/PF options next to Luka.

The kid from UCF falls under that category amongst that group.

If it ain't him being drafted I'd move that pick in heartbeat for a win now vet. Just not impressed very much with all the other probable options there at 10.

One guy I'm happy they aren't considering is Grady Dick. Don't need anymore slow footed below avg defenders on this team regardless of their ability to space the fucking floor on offense.
Dick is more athletic than you think and is actually a good defender.
He'll be very good someday but doesnt fit our timeline.
OKC or Utah would be the perfect places for him.

Last edited by rimrocker; 05-31-2023 at 02:45 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2023, 07:51 AM   #602
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
30 days left until the draft

I'd be really curious what yall think about if we keep the pick or not.
22 days**

The draft is on June 22nd.
Old 05-31-2023, 09:22 AM   #603
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Great idea that makes sense, although I don't see why the Nets couldn't get more for DFS. I think the more likely trade is 10 for 21/22.
Depends on how much they value 10th pick and what direction they are going.
O'Neal was playing more minutes per game than DFS especially after Bridges and Johnson came over from the suns. DFS game declined at least offensively.
If the Wood sNT is a real thing for Harris then THJ and WooD for Harris, DFS, Mills seems close to me. I would not be surprised if the Nets try to unload some salary to chasea star coming to the big city though.
sig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 09:34 AM   #604
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
30 days left until the draft

I'd be really curious what yall think about if we keep the pick or not.
IMO, they trade the pick and make a panic move.

I'd rather they add more picks and rebuild the depth of the roster with fresh young athletic legs and energy. It won't take much for Luka/KI duo to move back up and be a playoff team. I think if Luka is surrounded with young talent, he is more likely to stay then a failed attempt at adding a vet.
Old 05-31-2023, 09:54 AM   #605
sig

With all the Turner talk from Pacers, what about the Isiah Jackson, Buddy duo instead along with a pick swap. Swap Buddy for Duarte and the maybe the Mavs can cut some salary if THJ or (Bullock/McGee) goes to Indy. The article below is about 2 years old now but Jackson would be a good defensive player.

https://therookiewire.usatoday.com/2...ckson-defense/
Old 05-31-2023, 09:57 AM   #606
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig View Post
Depends on how much they value 10th pick and what direction they are going.
O'Neal was playing more minutes per game than DFS especially after Bridges and Johnson came over from the suns. DFS game declined at least offensively.
If the Wood sNT is a real thing for Harris then THJ and WooD for Harris, DFS, Mills seems close to me. I would not be surprised if the Nets try to unload some salary to chasea star coming to the big city though.

Hmm if Nets are wanting to shed salary...

Bertans / 10

for

DFS or O'Neale / Mills / 21 / 22

Nets immediately cut Bertans and his salary is off the books after a year... Mills and Pinson are our de facto assistant coaches.... Mavs resign Kyrie, and draft two of:

Adem Bona, James Nnaji, Dereck Lively, TJD

and

Bilal Coulibaly, Leonard Miller, Sidy Cissoko, Olivier Maxence Prosper, Rayan Rupert

Last edited by tap2390; 05-31-2023 at 10:06 AM.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 10:10 AM   #607
sig

With all the Turner talk from Pacers, what about the Isiah Jackson, Buddy duo instead along with a pick swap. Swap Buddy for Duarte and the maybe the Mavs can cut some salary if THJ or (Bullock/McGee) goes to Indy. The article below is about 2 years old now but Jackson would be a good defensive player.

Old 05-31-2023, 10:22 AM   #608
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:

He'd be great as a defender but he seems to be a blackhole on offense. I'd rather Turner if the 10th pick is traded, even with a pick swap.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 10:25 AM   #609
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hmm if Nets are wanting to shed salary...

Bertans / 10

for

DFS or O'Neale / Mills / 21 / 22

Nets immediately cut Bertans and his salary is off the books after a year... Mills and Pinson are our de facto assistant coaches.... Mavs resign Kyrie, and draft two of:

Adem Bona, James Nnaji, Dereck Lively, TJD

and

Bilal Coulibaly, Leonard Miller, Sidy Cissoko, Olivier Maxence Prosper, Rayan Rupert
Not gonna sugarcoat it...none of those guys move the needle for me. Not even getting DFS back would get me excited for dropping from the caliber of players (and value in a trade) at 10 to 21/22.

I also don't think Mavs FO cares for Mills as he could have been had last year if they wanted.

I tend to think we could get more for Bertans contract expiring than we would think.

I can totally see Mavs drafting at 10 the BPA they think can help their timeline now and they could always reassess at the TDL with the player picked, plus Green and Hardy as trade bait if they feel it puts them in prime position for a championship run.

Then again, I'm all for adding a top 10 young talent to this roster unless it's netting a Turner, Siakam, etc. level of player.
Old 05-31-2023, 10:41 AM   #610
tap2390
Diamond Member

Fair enough! My personal $.02 is that the third tier of this draft is large and the caliber player at 21/22 isn't that different from 10, especially if Mavs are looking for ready now guys (TJD).

That being said, if Nico loves someone at 10, I would much rather they take him than we end up with a Shane Larkin situation all over again.
Old 05-31-2023, 11:49 AM   #611
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:
Fair enough! My personal $.02 is that the third tier of this draft is large and the caliber player at 21/22 isn't that different from 10, especially if Mavs are looking for ready now guys (TJD).

That being said, if Nico loves someone at 10, I would much rather they take him than we end up with a Shane Larkin situation all over again.
For sure, and that's my fear though there's definitely risk in any prospect. But I do think guys like Hendricks and Walker are better now and have higher ceilings. That being said, your proposal was nabbing two from that lower tier so maybe risk mitigated somewhat.
Old 05-31-2023, 01:09 PM   #612
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I actually don't see the Nets doing that. The talent pool from 10ish to about 25 isn't drastically different. You can make cases for about 20 players in that range. Why get one pick at 10 when you can strike on at least one of 21 or 22. I guess it depends who is there at 10, but rumors are Jazz don't pass on Dick at 9. And even if Walker or Hendricks fell, I'm not sure they fit the Nets current roster/timeline. Who knows though.

Of course the likelihood is high that the Mavs make a panic trade. Just don't make a bad one.

That bleacher report rumor where we trade two firsts and Josh Green for OG is a bad trade.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 10:09 PM   #613
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

"OG Anouby is about as good as they can realistically hope to get, as his elite defense and shot-making would make him an ideal third banana alongside Luka Doncic and Kyrie Irving, whom the team still plans to re-sign.?

Anunoby was great defensively all season, as he was named to the NBA?s All-Defensive Second Team. The 25-year-old was not only impactful on the defensive end, but also was able to post some solid scoring numbers in 67 starts for the Raptors. He averaged 16.8 points per game while shooting 47.6% from the field and 38.7% from beyond the arc.

He?d likely be a great fit beside the Mavericks? pair of ball-dominant stars, acting as a great option as a catch-and-shoot player.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 10:13 PM   #614
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

https://youtu.be/CgqDyifuU6I

If he somehow makes it to 10. Isn't it a no brainer?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 03:03 AM   #615
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IMO, they trade the pick and make a panic move.

I'd rather they add more picks and rebuild the depth of the roster with fresh young athletic legs and energy. It won't take much for Luka/KI duo to move back up and be a playoff team. I think if Luka is surrounded with young talent, he is more likely to stay then a failed attempt at adding a vet.
Yep...that's the way I see it too.

I think Luka would be happier leading a team of young guys with upside that he can help develop and mold, than bringing in vets with baggage.

Build a young core and then fill in the voids with role playing vets.
Old 06-01-2023, 08:33 AM   #616
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
https://youtu.be/CgqDyifuU6I

If he somehow makes it to 10. Isn't it a no brainer?
I like it, but I wouldn't say no-brainer. There is always a risk with a jack of all trades but master of none type of player. I don't really see star value here unless he becomes a top 10 defender. Not much of a shooter which is the a negative.

I actually might take Leonard Miller over him. Miller is a legit rebounder which we need over everything else. (last in the league)

Miller also came on strong near the end of the g league season the same way Hardy did.

Tough choice though. Walker, Hendricks, Miller, Lively, TJD. Happy with any of them.

Old 06-01-2023, 02:41 PM   #617
tap2390
Diamond Member

Personally cooling a bit on Jarace Walker. Advanced stats show him to be averse to contact.
Old 06-01-2023, 05:39 PM   #618
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...stay-nba-draft
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 06:00 PM   #619
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I like it, but I wouldn't say no-brainer. There is always a risk with a jack of all trades but master of none type of player. I don't really see star value here unless he becomes a top 10 defender. Not much of a shooter which is the a negative.

I actually might take Leonard Miller over him. Miller is a legit rebounder which we need over everything else. (last in the league)

Miller also came on strong near the end of the g league season the same way Hardy did.

Tough choice though. Walker, Hendricks, Miller, Lively, TJD. Happy with any of them.
Yea Tough choice. I just like that he is a good defender day 1 and can cover a lot of the floor. He can handle switches really well and carves out plenty of space with size and strength too. We need a mobile switchable big so bad.

Old 06-01-2023, 06:08 PM   #620
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Might go undrafted. I'd offer a 4 year contract immediately.

I think what kills his stock is the fact that he is 6'7 1/4 without shoes. That's actually an inch shorter than TJD.

Still think he can find his way as a really solid backup center though.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 06-01-2023 at 06:10 PM.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:28 PM   #621
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Mavs desperately need a long athletic wing with size like Arron Gordon

Dude can a number of things and is solid defensively

That's why I think guys like siakam or Grant would be perfect here.

Hendricks makes a ton a sense if they keep the pick. He's my favorite player in the entire draft

Last edited by Dallas41; 06-01-2023 at 10:29 PM.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:24 AM   #622
tap2390
Diamond Member

I think Bilal Coulibaly and Leonard Miller are sleeper picks for us.

Last edited by tap2390; 06-02-2023 at 09:24 AM.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 09:33 AM   #623
sig

Quote:

Hendricks makes a ton a sense if they keep the pick. He's my favorite player in the entire draft
If Hendricks is on the board at 10, i'd be OK to take him. His measurables and shooting highlights are impressive. I don't think he will be best player though at 10 and if they can find a way to trade future FRP to get another pick later then take L. Miller seems similar that would be nice.

Giovany from DraftExpress/ESPN released a new mock draft on June 1. I still think Hood-Schifino will be best player on board at 10 and Giovany now has Utah taking him at 9 with Dick going 11. Cuban needs to use his IU ties and discuss with Mike Woodson about JHS.

Giovany has GG Jackson, Jalen wilson TJD, Jaquez Jr., Walsh and Keyonte Johnson all in the 1st half of the 2nd round. My hope is the Mavs find a way to replenish the roster with a lot of young players when the opportunity is there in a strong draft.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:44 AM   #624
tap2390
Diamond Member

I previously dismissed Anthony Black, but the more I watch, the more I like. He's super smart and probably the best perimeter defender in the class (like him over Cason Wallace bc of his size).
Old 06-02-2023, 09:49 AM   #625
sig

Quote:

If Hendricks is on the board at 10, i'd be OK to take him. His measurables and shooting highlights are impressive. I don't think he will be best player though at 10 and if they can find a way to trade future FRP to get another pick later then take L. Miller who seems similar that would be just as good.

Giovany from DraftExpress/ESPN released a new mock draft on June 1. I still think Hood-Schifino will be best player on board at 10 and Giovany now has Utah taking him at 9 with Dick going 11. Cuban needs to use his IU ties and discuss with Mike Woodson about JHS.

Giovany has GG Jackson, Jalen wilson TJD, Jaquez Jr., Walsh and Keyonte Johnson all in the 1st half of the 2nd round. My hope is the Mavs find a way to replenish the roster with a lot of young players when the opportunity is there in a strong draft.

Last edited by sig; 06-02-2023 at 09:52 AM.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:19 AM   #626
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Yeah, I'm more and more Miller all the way. He has size, athleticism, ball handling, defense, can likely play 3 positions, excellent on the break. He is exactly what Dallas41 is saying we need.

We need overall talented guys like him in the worst of ways.

Hendricks seems a lot more limited. The comparisons to Siakam are a bit whack. Not seeing that type of player at all.

Old 06-02-2023, 01:07 PM   #627
sig

Quote:
Yeah, I'm more and more Miller all the way. He has size, athleticism, ball handling, defense, can likely play 3 positions, excellent on the break. He is exactly what Dallas41 is saying we need.

We need overall talented guys like him in the worst of ways.

Hendricks seems a lot more limited. The comparisons to Siakam are a bit whack. Not seeing that type of player at all.
I have no idea what Hendricks vs Miller limitations are. Just think if they add another pick later that there many in 20-35 range that are similar and could be as good. Maybe they prefer 2 frontcourt layers but coyuld see where they might really like one of those guards. Just hate to see have a narrow view based on (Whitmore, Hendircks, Walker) because of need.

Another forward from Giovany below who is now moved up the late 20s in his ranks:

Prosper had perhaps the single best performance at the combine, dropping 21 points and seven rebounds in just 22 minutes of action, mostly through pure hustle and activity. He fits a clear mold NBA teams are actively pursuing with his defensive versatility, 7-1 wingspan and budding perimeter shooting, causing him to keep his name in the draft after strong feedback. -- Givony

IMO, clearing out whatever assets they have left to get an established vet is going wrong direction. I'd be trying to clear house on older role players and trying to get picks and young players to show Luka the future looks good.
Old 06-02-2023, 04:25 PM   #628
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Dick in the Mavs lockerroom.

https://twitter.com/McGradyDick/stat...35353654091776

Old 06-02-2023, 06:55 PM   #629
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Cuban prob not in the locker room

Old 06-03-2023, 04:12 AM   #630
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
I would not be disappointed if we took him.
Competitive as hell and I think he could easily be a top 3 in a redraft of this class 5 years from now.

If we do take him, it will be for someone else though because he definitely isn't a fit for what we need in our must-win-now strategy.
Old 06-03-2023, 04:07 PM   #631
tap2390
Diamond Member

My guess is Mavs asking Cato for a solid in initiating this smokescreen with Dick. Mavs must know there are going to be slim pickings at 10. If they hope to trade the pick it will be for someone wanting Dick or Wallace.
Old 06-04-2023, 03:34 PM   #632
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Talking

Quote:
. If they hope to trade the pick it will be for someone wanting Dick.
😂

Lots of women would make that trade
Old 06-04-2023, 05:35 PM   #633
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
My guess is Mavs asking Cato for a solid in initiating this smokescreen with Dick. Mavs must know there are going to be slim pickings at 10. If they hope to trade the pick it will be for someone wanting Dick or Wallace.
The Dick pick would be crazy.

Jokes aside, Dick is a good pick and could really be something. Just the least of our needs unless we jettison THJ. And coach dum dum won't play him over Tim.

Old 06-05-2023, 08:12 AM   #634
tap2390
Diamond Member

Quote:
😂

Lots of women would make that trade

Could also see Coulibaly being a trade candidate or our pick #10.
Old 06-05-2023, 09:36 AM   #635
sig

Quote:

Could also see Coulibaly being a trade candidate or our pick #10.
I don't see Mavs trying to get cute at 10 with guys like him or TJD because of the draft depth. If they really like someone down in that area, maybe they trade future FRP to get the pick for whatever player they are chasing. 10 will be for more potential guys or to deal for a vet.

I'd like to trade a vet like THJ to Detroit and that future FRP for stewart and 31. If Detroit plans to dump Burks then maybe he can be included also. Bogie would be nice but think there will be a lot teams trying to land him.

Last edited by sig; 06-05-2023 at 09:38 AM.
Old 06-05-2023, 10:24 AM   #636
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Mavs often try to out-clever themselves, so nothing would surprise me at this point.

If they are picking a center at 10, it's obviously Lively provided Hendricks is off the board. A few rumors of the Thunder being in on Lively at 12, so 10 wouldn't be a huge jump.

But watch them draft a pg to throw us all into a tizzy.

Old 06-05-2023, 10:26 AM   #637
tap2390
Diamond Member

if you know for a fact Kyrie is leaving, Cason Wallace and Anthony Black make the most sense at 10 by far.
Old 06-05-2023, 10:46 AM   #638
tap2390
Diamond Member

Potential trades for teams maneuvering for Coulibaly:

#10 to OKC for #12 & #37

#10 to Jazz for #16 & #28

Mavs could make either deal contingent on Lively being available at the pick. If not, Mavs keep Coulibaly.
Old 06-05-2023, 10:52 AM   #639
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Shams bomb: Kyrie has reached out to Lebron to see if he would be interested in joining him in Dallas.

Old 06-05-2023, 11:19 AM   #640
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shams bomb: Kyrie has reached out to Lebron to see if he would be interested in joining him in Dallas.
FFS. Please no.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote