Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-17-2024, 04:32 PM   #1
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig View Post
I think watching and mentoring has been happening this year.

Didn't mean to give him 30 mpg but a small regular consistent role assuming he is doing the job off the bench while Hardy and Green step up more would be the way to go. One of Exum or Green can start. Exum was to good to throw in the towel based on his playoff performance so far.

I think unloading THJ and/or Maxi might help keep DJJ. Would like the the trio of OMAX, DJJ, PJ handling the forward spots. I know there is the Maxi at small ball center lineup but he can't stay healthy and Lively seems quite capable defensively as a small ball center. Be nice if he at lease developed a mid range shot. His FT form looks good.
OMAX can fill Maxi's void given his length. Would still leave a smaller void at backup PF/C. But I'd also want to use THJ space to clear for Jones + another wing.

What do we think the market is for DJJ?

O/U $12MM annually?
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote