Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 05-28-2003, 09:37 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Tyson on Washington: 'I just hate her guts'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associated Press

Mike Tyson hasn't lost his penchant for saying the outrageous.

In a television interview scheduled for broadcast Thursday, Tyson again denied he raped Desiree Washington in 1991 in an Indianapolis hotel room. But he said the burden of being labeled a convicted rapist makes him want to do it now.

"I just hate her guts. She put me in that state, where I don't know,'' Tyson said. "I really wish I did now. But now I really do want to rape her.''

Tyson made the comments during a recent interview in Miami Beach with Greta Van Susteren, who was taking a look back at the circumstances of Tyson's 1992 trial that ended with him convicted of rape and sentenced to six years in prison.

He served three years of the sentence before being released on parole.

A call for comment to Tyson's adviser, Shelly Finkel, was not immediately returned.

The interview will be shown Thursday night on "The Pulse'' on the Fox network.

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2003, 10:12 PM   #2
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Desiree dials 1-800-Restraining-Order.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 08:50 AM   #3
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Why does Tyson do stuff like this? But you know what from what I hear Tyson likes being controversal. This could all be just more of his attempts to stay in the spotlight and I pray it is. After seeing Tyson get his ass whooped by Lennox Lewis I doubt even Desiree is afraid of him.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 08:58 AM   #4
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

<< Why does Tyson do stuff like this? But you know what from what I hear Tyson likes being controversal. This could all be just more of his attempts to stay in the spotlight and I pray it is. After seeing Tyson get his ass whooped by Lennox Lewis I doubt even Desiree is afraid of him. >>

I am afraid of him. Lewis is no weakling and if all he has to worry about losing to is Lewis or Holyfield, I would say he still has major boxing game and a mean right hook. No way in hell could you pay me enough to let him beat on me for 12 rounds......hell much less 3 rounds...

Now Tyson is an idiot, but don't say that desiree is afraid of him cause Tyson got his ass whooped by Lewis. Desiree might not be afraid of Tyson because of the 5 bodyguards and the restraining order... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 11:59 AM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Mike must be campaigning for Dumbass of the Year. He certainly has my vote. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2003, 06:54 PM   #6
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Dumb Arse of the Year....Tyson Strikes Again.

tyson is talking about joe crawford