Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-21-2002, 05:00 PM   #121
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I predict Hutch to top Aikmans record of 5 interceptions.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2002, 06:15 PM   #122
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

<< I predict Hutch to top Aikmans record of 5 interceptions. >>

I think chad throws 5 int at halftime and then quincy starts the second half and the cowboys come back to win.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 06:17 PM   #123
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<<

I think chad throws 5 int at halftime and then quincy starts the second quarter and the cowbacks come back to win.
>>

LMAO I was gonna post this but wasnt in the mood to hear the other posters who disagreed with it.

1996-2005
Old 10-21-2002, 06:24 PM   #124
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I predict that Hutch will have a decent game. He'll make some mistakes, but you'll have to give him a break - it's his first NFL start.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 06:24 PM   #125
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

<< OK...I didn't get to do it earlier so here goes....Doc's grades on the game. >>

As much back and forth as we have done lately doc... I give you big kudos for this analysis. Excellent and there is not enough daylight between us for me to even comment.

And it looks like campo and jones agree with you on this one...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 06:29 PM   #126
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<<

I predict that Hutch will have a decent game. He'll make some mistakes, but you'll have to give him a break - it's his first NFL start.
>>

WHHHATTT? An excuse? A stale argument if he plays bad? Boy I cant wait to see what excuses Quincy haters have its gonna make my day. Talk about a Quincy apologist.

1996-2005
Old 10-21-2002, 06:30 PM   #127
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<<

<<

>>

WHHHATTT? An excuse? A stale argument if he plays bad? Boy I cant wait to see what excuses Quincy haters have its gonna make my day. Talk about a Quincy apologist.
>>

LOL - that was a layout for you. You fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 06:39 PM   #128
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Its hard to get pranks or whatever your trying ot prove off of a message board or the internet for that matter. Anyway I agreed with its every little you can expect from a young qb thats hwy I dont know why all of a sudden u expect Quincy to be any good by now. Let Carr get 2 offensive coordinators and see how he fairs out. If its impossible for Emmitt who has played for over 10 years to understand the offense how in the hell is Quincy suppose to do any better.

1996-2005
Old 10-21-2002, 07:51 PM   #129
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks dude. I appreciate your comments even from the other side. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

MFFL- LOL!!!!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 07:52 PM   #130
Drbio
Banned

FFM- Carter doesn't have the ability to throw deep. Carr does. You aren't comparing like samples.
Old 10-21-2002, 07:57 PM   #131
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<< FFM- Carter doesn't have the ability to throw deep. Carr does. You aren't comparing like samples. >>

Im not comparing the 2 at all. I dont know what Carr is gonna be but he shows he is gonna be a good qb. By no means you will catch me comparing the 2 or any qb in this league till they both show they can play in this league. Right now they both arent showin me a worth of anything.

1996-2005
Old 10-21-2002, 07:59 PM   #132
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

Personally I hope Chad has a horrible game just so Quincy apologists can get a taste of their own &quot;He's inexperienced, it's only his 1st, 2nd, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth NFL start, he needs time to establish himself&quot; medicine.
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 08:04 PM   #133
Drbio
Banned

FYI...If Hutch sucks, I will say so...I have said that all along. I have rated Carter on his ineptitude and lack of performance. If Hutch fails, I will do the same to him. It's not like we were saying Carter sucks so that Hutch could play. Carter just sucks period.
Old 10-21-2002, 08:09 PM   #134
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<< Personally I hope Chad has a horrible game just so Quincy apologists can get a taste of their own &quot;He's inexperienced, it's only his 1st, 2nd, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth NFL start, he needs time to establish himself&quot; medicine. >>

OH okay so let me understand this you expect a guy to be a all pro his first game playing? Hell I will be saying its only Hutch's first game and he has only played in 5 years. With that being said I expect him to not show anything. I wish yo guys will stop with the Quincy apologists remarks we all down him when he sucks just like everyone else does so treat us with the same respect we cheat the haters with.

1996-2005
Old 10-21-2002, 08:15 PM   #135
Drbio
Banned

Ironic. You complain about the use of apologist and then use hater again.

*sigh*
Old 10-21-2002, 08:19 PM   #136
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<< Ironic. You complain about the use of apologist and then use hater again.

*sigh*
>>

Well for the same reason you guys have called us an apologist in the last 20 posts. I am not being a apologist but you guys are hating on QC therefore thats a hater.

1996-2005
Old 10-21-2002, 08:33 PM   #137
Drbio
Banned

I am not a Carter hater. I hate his effort and the total lack of results, but I am sure the guy is a nice man. He is just a nice man without much quarterbacking ability.

At least I don't make constant excuses for him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2002, 08:41 PM   #138
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<< I am not a Carter hater. I hate his effort and the total lack of results, but I am sure the guy is a nice man. He is just a nice man without much quarterbacking ability.

At least I don't make constant excuses for him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

Okay let me stop this because its turning into personal attacks now. Yea I make excuses just like you would for Dirk or Steve Nash. Just like every fan in the World they make excuses for a player its reality. And for you to say you dont do that I am gonna be suprised.

1996-2005
Old 10-21-2002, 08:44 PM   #139
Drbio
Banned

nothing personal intended FFM....
Old 10-21-2002, 08:47 PM   #140
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<< nothing personal intended FFM.... >>

Just seein tha smilie.

1996-2005
Old 10-07-2003, 05:01 AM   #141
QCarFan
Golden Member

QCarFan can only hope to improve
Default RE: Cowboys vs Arizona

ha ha ha, funny stuff