Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-05-2004, 10:49 PM   #1
NastyNash13

NastyNash13 is on a distinguished road
Default Its all about the hair

what do you fellows think about dirk and the buzzcut?? i dunno about you but the long hair and massive goatee he had in the playoffs was one of the reasons they made it to the conference finals, and they woulda gone all the way if the didnt lose his locks from the lineup. hes hair right now blows, but hopefully itll grow back soon, am i right ladies???
NastyNash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2004, 10:51 PM   #2
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default RE:Its all about the hair

Mavstalk is located down the hall and to the left...next to the bathroom. Thanks.
Old 02-05-2004, 11:58 PM   #3
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: NastyNash13
what do you fellows think about dirk and the buzzcut?? i dunno about you but the long hair and massive goatee he had in the playoffs was one of the reasons they made it to the conference finals, and they woulda gone all the way if the didnt lose his locks from the lineup. hes hair right now blows, but hopefully itll grow back soon, am i right ladies???
This is a joke right?
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 10:31 AM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
Mavstalk is located down the hall and to the left...next to the bathroom. Thanks.
hahaa
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 11:07 AM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I thought it was located beneath the bathroom. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 04:54 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
I thought it was located beneath the bathroom. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I thought it was running through the pipes coming from the bathroom....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 02:41 AM   #7
LJ

LJ is on a distinguished road

<<< hello there Mavtalkers!!!!!!! this'd be my first post at Dallas-mavs since i registered on December!!!
Old 02-07-2004, 02:45 AM   #8
LJ

Quote:
It's MAVTALK buddy, & it's nowhere near the bathroom.
^my 2nd post by the way^
Old 02-07-2004, 03:42 AM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: LJ
Quote:
It's MAVTALK buddy, & it's nowhere near the bathroom.
^my 2nd post by the way^
IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2004, 07:32 AM   #10
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Its all about the hair

I wish my second post was nearly this stout and commanding.......blast your genius LJ!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 11:30 AM   #11
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: LJ
<<< hello there Mavtalkers!!!!!!! this'd be my first post at Dallas-mavs since i registered on December!!!
<B-slap>
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 03:02 PM   #12
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Its all about the hair

Tigers are overrated.

Old 02-07-2004, 10:02 PM   #13
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

"Fellows" ??!!

Maybe you are looking for some other kind of message board. I don't think Mavs Talk will be what you're looking for either. [img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 10:38 PM   #14
LJ

let's get on to the topic! this thread's about Dirk's hair!
Quote:
Originally posted by NastyNash13:
yer right![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]