Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-18-2002, 08:04 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

mine are...
Little House on the Prairie
This Week in Baseball
Saved by the Bell
Family Ties (i actually like it more now than i did then)
Growing Pains
Wonder Years
Gentle Ben
Quantum Leap (looking back, that was an amazing show..I can't catch it enough on re-runs)
NYPD blue will be there one day
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2002, 08:09 PM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Gunsmoke
MASH
Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom
Gilligan's Island
Happy Days
Six Million Dollar Man
Star Trek
Wild Wild West
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 08:15 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i loved star trek...15 years ago..however, when i watch it now..i don't really like it

and yeah..
Wild Kingdom was great...but i don't find that around anymore

but you're right about Happy Days..i still watch and love it..just forgot to put it down
I also love Great American Hero..
but it's been a few years in which i have seen it
never was a big Mash Fan
Old 02-18-2002, 08:16 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

just thought of one...

Grizzly Adams..
and.
Highway to Heaven..both great shows
Old 02-18-2002, 08:18 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Remember the episode of Great American Hero where he played baseball - one of my favorite episodes all time.
Old 02-18-2002, 08:22 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

it has been so long..i literally haven't seen that show more than 2-3 times in the past 18 years...
i wish that show would come back on ..but, i know it won't.
i'm gonna have to check it out and see if i can buy episodes online.

i liked one in particular where he played football
Old 02-18-2002, 10:44 PM   #7
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Muppets

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 10:51 PM   #8
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Dude, what's wrong with you people? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Nobody's mentioned The Dukes of Hazard. That was THE best show.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 10:58 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of you must be older like me...those are some great shows...I would tell you I enjoyed shows like The Rifleman and Bonanza, but some would just laugh. But please do not forget..."Wide World of Sports".

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Doc
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 11:00 PM   #10
MFFL
Guru

I loved all three of the shows just mentioned. Of course I only watched Dukes to see the General Lee and Daisy Duke.
Old 02-18-2002, 11:05 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

i liked the rifleman and wide world of sports...i used to like the dukes of hazard..

however, it's one of the shows i loved at the time but i really don't care for too much anymore
Old 02-18-2002, 11:06 PM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

anyone remember #7?
..what/who is it and what show is it from?
Old 02-18-2002, 11:08 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

#7? Do you mean Gentle Ben? I remember the show.

Doc
Old 02-18-2002, 11:09 PM   #14
MFFL
Guru

I liked the Avengers a lot. Especially Emma Peel.
Old 02-18-2002, 11:28 PM   #15
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Cosby Show
Cheers

honorable mention goes to Family Ties, but sometimes not. Now I understand the humor of the left-wing parents and the right-wing kids, so it's kinda funny.

I loved the Dukes when I was a kid. I had a Dukes of Hazzard cake for my third birthday party, and I vividly remember it. But when TNN started showing them 5 or 6 years ago, I was all exited, but it didn't hold up.

Taxi is an old show I never watched that I'm starting to discover now.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 11:41 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

i never was a huge fan of either...cheers or the cosby show..i liked both ok..but not alot

Golden girls..forgot about that one
and designing women
Old 02-19-2002, 04:07 AM   #17
mavs41

mavs41 is on a distinguished road

Family Ties
Silver spoons
Cheers
Cosby Show
Growing Pains
Three's Company
and sports of any kind of course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
mavs41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 04:18 AM   #18
mavs41

oops, i forgot Leave it to beaver
and Wonder Years [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2002, 12:50 PM   #19
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

A-team, I loved the A-team. It sucks now. Oh! Knight Rider and Dukes of Hazard, too.

Wonder Years was up there. That 70's show is a good current substitute for me now.

When I was a little kid. It never got any better than Star Blazers. Then the GI Joe cartoon.

Murph: "designing women" and "golden girls"???? What about "Murder She Wrote"? You have weird taste.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 12:53 PM   #20
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Oh, oh, oh.

I forgot MASH. I love Mash to this day. Best show ever put on TV.

That, and Hogan's Heroes.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 01:09 PM   #21
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I can watch The Cosby Show, Married With Children, Growing Pains, I LOVE LUCY (all-time fave there!), and Three's Company all day long. I'll also pretty much watch any of those 80s/90s comedies in syndication like Full House and Saved by the Bell.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 02:00 PM   #22
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

Battlestar Galactica
Buck Rogers(I had a thing for Erin Grey)
Gunsmoke
The Rifleman
Paladin
Bonanza
Star Blazers
Dukes (gotta love Daisy)
Grizzly Adams
Dallas (loved the women on that show)
Star Trek TNG
Star Trek
Hogan's Heroes
The Fall Guy (made me want to be a stuntman)(and I had a thing for Heather Thomas)
Knight Rider (the mechanic chick was hot)
A-Team
Lakers-Celtics NBA Finals series'
Old 02-26-2002, 05:24 PM   #23
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Saved by the bell was awesome! They played new ones when I was a kid, but hte old reruns were definantly the best. I also loved the early Boy Meets World man that was a funny show.
Old 02-27-2002, 02:17 AM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

yeah..boy meets world is pretty good..definitely a quality show
Old 02-27-2002, 08:53 PM   #25
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

In order of favorites:

Wonder Years
Wonder Years
Wonder Years
Cheers
Simpsons
Old 02-27-2002, 11:52 PM   #26
Drbio
Banned

Oh yeah...and Baa Baa Black Sheep

The Black Sheep Squadron shows kicked butt!

and of course....Hogan's Heroes!
Old 03-01-2002, 02:53 AM   #27
mavs41

Oh my god, how could I forget "I love Lucy"?!?
definitely an all time great [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]