Old 08-11-2003, 12:30 AM   #42
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road
Default Would you shave your head to prove you are a mavs fan

Quote:
Originally posted by: veruca salt
you hardly know me.
i think i have way too many violent urges to be a hippy.
i hate nature, i hate animals....
Do you hate me? As you can see in my signature I worry about that.
Old 08-11-2003, 12:38 AM   #43
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirk41= konsesjonen
I was joking, I didn't seriously consider you a hippy. Though not many liberals hate nature. But how oh how can you hate animals? You yourself are one.
Have you ever seen any evidence of me having anything other than contempt for myself?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Look I don't hate nature, i understand it's purpose, I just don't want to have to go near the trees
and stuff...not really the outdoor type.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 12:44 AM   #44
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

Dirk41= konsesjonen is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Would you shave your head to prove you are a mavs fan

Oh I understand not liking nature. While I love sports, I don't like camping or hiking, i relish secular possesions. I hate bugs and bad weather. But animals, I love them. You don't like dogs? You'd have to like my dog, the gentle giant, none can dislike that face [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Dirk41= konsesjonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 12:47 AM   #45
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

i hate dogs. they're big smelly, slobbery...and can't even be turned into a decent pair of
boots or a jacket. What is the point? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Fah Q..i do like your sig. a lot.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 12:49 AM   #46
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

Dirk41= konsesjonen is on a distinguished road

My dog is big, but not smelly. He does lick though. Actually, he has so much fur you probably could make a jacket out of it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Dirk41= konsesjonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 02:45 AM   #47
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: veruca salt
you hardly know me.
i think i have way too many violent urges to be a hippy.
i hate nature, i hate animals....
I agree that nature, bugs, unconditioned air, and rednecks suck but How can you hate Kitty Cats?
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 02:50 AM   #48
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
Okay, if some body asks you that you have to shave your head to prove that you are a mavs fan, WILL YOU DO THAT?

The challenger also promises a beer if you do that.
If the beer is a Shiner Bock or Red Stripe then yes. And oh yeah the Mavs fan thing too. Ok so Pabst or Natural light will do if I get two.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 08:10 AM   #49
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

eh, i've shaved it like 4 or 5 times before, i'd do it for the mavs (and some free tickets). hell, i'd even paint my head blue.
Old 08-11-2003, 01:30 PM   #50
hero = dirk

hero = dirk is on a distinguished road

i've painted myself blue for the mavs and tickets [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ...really blue

Muhahahaha...
hero = dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 11:40 PM   #51
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Would you shave your head to prove you are a mavs fan

I ask you again, will you shave your head to prove that you are a mavs fan.
Old 04-03-2004, 12:15 AM   #52
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly anything else but not that.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 04:10 PM   #53
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

I'd shave my head, dye my entire body bright blue, get the mavs logo tattood on the top of my bald head and pierce both my nipples to prove that I am a mavs fan. Haha, I'd end up looking like one of those dudes from the blue man group.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 06:03 PM   #54
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

If Cuban gave me mad seats and paid for the shearing.....hell yeah I'd do it.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 06:51 PM   #55
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

How about a full-body wax?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 10:17 AM   #56
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I don't need to shave my head to prove I am a Mavs fan.

However, I would still do it for one night with Eduardo Najera. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 12:49 PM   #57
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: southern_sweets
I don't need to shave my head to prove I am a Mavs fan.

However, I would still do it for one night with Eduardo Najera. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 11:59 PM   #58
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Do a trade to draft Okafor and I'll shave my entire body.

(Not a big deal since I used to do that as a triathlete!)
Old 04-06-2004, 12:43 AM   #59
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC
How about a full-body wax?
sure...

but I guess that isnt too big a deal for me...
Old 04-06-2004, 12:55 AM   #60
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

EL, I didn't know you were Brazilian ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 01:04 AM   #61
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
EL, I didn't know you were Brazilian ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Im not usually